Reciprocal jumpseat
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog
-
retired or retarded
- Rank 2

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:19 am
Reciprocal jumpseat
Does anyone know, or know who I can check with to see if we have reciprocal jumpseat with Caribbean Airlines?
Thanks
Thanks
- Dave Grohl
- Rank 1

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:22 am
Re: Reciprocal jumpseat
There's an airline called Caribbean Star on the list...not sure if this is the one you're talking about.
-
retired or retarded
- Rank 2

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:19 am
Re: Reciprocal jumpseat
Thanks but no, Caribbean Star actually closed down when it merged into Liat. Caribbean Airlines used to be BWIA but was closed down and reformed into Caribbean Airlines. BWIA was on the list but am not sure if the new company is.
- Jaques Strappe
- Rank (9)

- Posts: 1847
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:34 pm
- Location: YYZ
Re: Reciprocal jumpseat
I see what you mean about BWIA being listed. The agreement needs updating, that is for sure. It still shows us having a recip with Fedex, something that has not been the case since 911.
I would contact a committee member directly.
I would contact a committee member directly.
Standby for new atis message