Aviation Maintenance Technician Powerplant book Dale Crane

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
jca
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Aviation Maintenance Technician Powerplant book Dale Crane

Post by jca »

I am looking for an Aviation Maintenance Technician Powerplant book by Dale Crane.I need the second edition (Used,nonew)
If somebody have one,please let me to know.
Thanks
---------- ADS -----------
 
b1ngnx33
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:10 pm

Re: Aviation Maintenance Technician Powerplant book Dale Crane

Post by b1ngnx33 »

I don't know if this will help, but I heard that there is a text book rental company.

I think its in the states, maybe Canada by now.

Maybe renting a textbook is easier now days.
---------- ADS -----------
 
drjet320
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: cyyz

Re: Aviation Maintenance Technician Powerplant book Dale Crane

Post by drjet320 »

Try Amazon.ca.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Maintenance”