Kootenay Direct

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
User avatar
modi13
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Kootenay Direct

Post by modi13 »

Does anyone know what happened to KDA? I haven't heard anything about them in over a year and their website was shut down on Nov. 24. Same old story of start-up failing because of a weak business plan and a poor economy?
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
D-Iced
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:32 am
Location: My happy place

Re: Kootenay Direct

Post by D-Iced »

Old topic, but I was trying to work there some time ago, seems the 'BIG' contract that was to kick things off proper never materialised. Phone calls unanswered, I moved on . . .
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Employment Forum”