Arctic Sunwest
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore
-
50'minimums
- Rank 3

- Posts: 103
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:44 pm
- Location: not here not there
Arctic Sunwest
Is there a new cheif pilot there? Was he/she a promoted employee? Are things picking up in the NWT?
Re: Arctic Sunwest
Any word on any picking up around there? I was thinking of applying to work the ramp while hoping for a flight line position eventually(I'm a 250 hour wonder looking for my first break). Is it looking like there will be any movement there? Should I bother applying? Any idea on what kind of a ramp time there is? Final question, on their online application should I be putting this under pilot applications, or general applications?
Re: Arctic Sunwest
Can't comment on happenings in YZF (sorry, haven't flown there for quite some time), but as for owning up to being a pilot, do it. You will be found out eventually, might as well confess straight away!
No harm in stating your objective with pride. Fly you will sir, fly you will.
No harm in stating your objective with pride. Fly you will sir, fly you will.
Re: Arctic Sunwest
Haha why thank you for your insightful comment, I will own up.

