Which countries pay most for an AME?

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
kenneth84
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Which countries pay most for an AME?

Post by kenneth84 »

HI guys.

I am an Apprentice AME in Canada. I am wondering if you guys know the most well paid countries for AMEs..

I am thinking of going overseas for jobs.

What are the pay ranges and where are they?

If you can give me more than 3 countries...It would be great for me to compare.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------
 
kilpicki
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 483
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:37 pm

Re: Which countries pay most for an AME?

Post by kilpicki »

get your CDN ticket and 10 or 15 yrs experience then you will be an asset. till then ????

which country? maybe Nigeria, or Eritrea, or Mauritania,
---------- ADS -----------
 
bombardierfixer
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:26 am
Location: YYC

Re: Which countries pay most for an AME?

Post by bombardierfixer »

I'm just starting out in aviation...how much am I going to make? :rolleyes:
---------- ADS -----------
 
AME 283
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:30 am

Re: Which countries pay most for an AME?

Post by AME 283 »

:prayer: get into heavy trucks, get into automotive, get into air conditioning if you want to make the "big" dollars. With the regulators forcing airlines to go to third world countries for maintenance, the AME is becoming an endangered species :prayer:

Good Luck
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Maintenance”