Hey, does anyone smell cheese? Oh it must be some of the new names that people are registering on this board.
Predicted next user names:
God is my co-pilot
Cleared visual
HASEL check
and every other stupid, hokey, aviation saying.
I know you guys aren't new, so why did you drop your old names for less original ones? Some of them I've read on bumper stickers.
Whats the deal with names?
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog
- Right Seat Captain
- Rank Moderator

- Posts: 1237
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:51 pm
- Location: Various/based CYOW
He, just checked, should have seen that one coming...it's hilarious!!!ahramin wrote:My favorite so far is AIR 3.11 Had to look that up and then felt stupid that i did not see it coming.
But yeah, there seems to be a lot of pilots and aviation related people on these forums...what gives?
I find most people have kept their old nicknames, and a lot of people who have lurking in the old one are coming out of the closet now...check the memberlist on the old forum, you'll find many with similar names, but no posts.
