Sunwing interview gauge.
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore
Sunwing interview gauge.
Can anyone provide recent insight on the interview process at Sunwing?
Feel free to PM
Thanks.
Feel free to PM
Thanks.
- twinpratts
- Rank (9)

- Posts: 1625
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:38 am
- Location: The Wild Wild West.
- Contact:
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
I've heard you can do it in English, German or Czech!
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
CL65 wrote:Sorry... gouge.
"Gouge"
If you have trained State side or hold an FAA ticket you will have heard the term common for short cuts or most important info for the air plane you are training on example "what's the gouge for the 737 guys ???"
Not so common with Canuks!
J
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
Originally a military term... Navy I believe.
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
You remind them from the get go that a foreign national has the right to the job before you.
Guaranteed you will get the job immediately.

Guaranteed you will get the job immediately.
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
FICU wrote:Originally a military term... Navy I believe.
You know the first time I heard it it was from a navy guy! I did not know that!
Jim
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
I would also greatly appreciate any info on the interview as well.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
Word is the company are looking to hire 40 Canadian Seasonal Contract pilots in addition to the new hires for the seniority list.
For every Canadian seasonal pilot hired....one less overseas contractor...
Good luck on the interviews.
For every Canadian seasonal pilot hired....one less overseas contractor...
Good luck on the interviews.
-
onetreehill
- Rank 2

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:09 pm
-
Gilles Hudicourt
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2233
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 am
- Location: YUL
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
I hate to put a damper on a note you most certainly meant to be positive, but its actually the other way around:ea306 wrote:Word is the company are looking to hire 40 Canadian Seasonal Contract pilots in addition to the new hires for the seniority list.
For every Canadian seasonal pilot hired....one less overseas contractor...
Good luck on the interviews.
For every less overseas seasonal contractor pilot, one more Canadian pilot hired.......
And yes, it is good news. I've gotten several emails from non-rated people announcing me that they had either been hired by Canjet/Sunwing or that they had an interview date.
Re: Sunwing interview gauge.
You can go to the careers section of : www.flysunwing.comonetreehill wrote:Where do I apply? Thank you.
It looks like the current posting has expired...however if anyone is interested, it does not hurt to apply anyway.





