UPAC convention

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
flyalmaguin
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm

UPAC convention

Post by flyalmaguin »

I've been meaning to attend this for several years and as luck would have it I'm going to be in the area the weekend it is scheduled for this year (Aug 16-17th).

That being said however, it seems like there is nothing posted (that I can find) that the event is actually happening this year. I've posted at the UPAC website forum asking but haven't had any responses. I've also e-mailed Kathy Lubitz directly and haven't heard anything back from her either yet.

I'm sure there are UPAC members here on this forum, so does anyone have information if this is a go or not? Either way, I'm going to drop by and see if anyone is around that weekend.

Thanks,

JR
---------- ADS -----------
 
fleet16b
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:49 am
Location: aerodrome of democracy

Re: UPAC convention

Post by fleet16b »

Not sure where you are looking but a quick google search brought up the info
It is right on the UPAC website
The 2014 UPAC Ultralight Convention dates are August 15, 16 and 17!
---------- ADS -----------
 
...isn't he the best pilot you've ever seen?....Yeah he is ....except when I'm shaving.........
flyalmaguin
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: UPAC convention

Post by flyalmaguin »

The dates were there, but nothing else.

I've never been and won't be able to stay the entire weekend, so I was looking for an agenda in order to prioritize which day I'd like to attend.

I did get an e-mail back from Kathy Lubitz and it seems the full convention info is on the website now.

Cheers

JR
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”