First Air
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore
Re: First Air
I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
Re: First Air
I was wondering the same...Spandau wrote:I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
Re: First Air
A friend at 7f said that isn't on the table. There is too much bad blood between the upper levels of those companies apparently.Spandau wrote:I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
-
Old fella
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2550
- Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:04 am
- Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.
Re: First Air
Each level of mgt will firing each other " you are fired..... The f--- I'm not, I just fired you"p226 wrote:A friend at 7f said that isn't on the table. There is too much bad blood between the upper levels of those companies apparently.Spandau wrote:I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
Re: First Air
Spandau wrote:I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
With 7F selling a herc, sub-contracting their western Arctic jet flying to Summit, and losing their stranglehold on food mail (now nutrition north)...
And 5T seeing a major reduction in charter ops.....
It would be one ugly marriage!
Re: First Air
Looks like 7F is getting into bed with Summit bigtime.
http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/ ... this-month
http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/ ... this-month




