Unifor(ticket agents)

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
hithere
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 8:05 am

Unifor(ticket agents)

Post by hithere »

Now that the ticket agents have ratified their agreement, are any of the details public? I see they only signed for 5 years, unlike the pilots who signed on for ten. Did they get B1 passes as well?
---------- ADS -----------
 
WeGonRotate
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Re: Unifor(ticket agents)

Post by WeGonRotate »

hithere wrote:Now that the ticket agents have ratified their agreement, are any of the details public? I see they only signed for 5 years, unlike the pilots who signed on for ten. Did they get B1 passes as well?
I highly doubt they got B1 passes.
---------- ADS -----------
 
hithere
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 639
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 8:05 am

Re: Unifor(ticket agents)

Post by hithere »

Surely Fanblade knows?
Even if they didn't get them, I know it's going to be a huge issue for the FAs when their negots come up. For a lot of them, passes are the only reason they became FAs in the first place.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Air Canada”