Malaysia’s First ‘Islam Compliant’ Airline, Rayani Air.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Malaysia’s First ‘Islam Compliant’ Airline, Rayani Air.

Post by crazyaviator »

Couldnt agree with you more Complex :D It only takes about 3 hours of research to understand the make-up of the religion of peace but it takes much more study to understand how a whole nation can be so easily brainwashed and led like sheeple to the slaughter :(
---------- ADS -----------

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

Yah good thing. Bad thing is that idiots like you bleat about things you don't have a clue about. You've bought in to the mass media bigotry and ignorance. Pathetic. You may want to read up
You may want to ask a parisian who lost a loved one or the local police who dare not enter a "no-go zone" alone or how "sharia law" is working out for that 18 yr old daughter who got her head cut off by daddy for not conforming

Im soo glad Canadians are as bright as CID !!

timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by timel »

I agree with CID.

Let's not forget that ISIS and extremism are the result of political actions of the west. Even the arab spring is mostly a huge failure.

Many years ago, asking women to cover their faces used to be a real joke.
Enjoy this video : http://youtu.be/TX4RK8bj2W0

I am starting to believe that if we continue to segregate other cultures, we will only help the rise of more hatred and radicalism. When I was at high school many second generations of Muslim I know did quit religion on their own because nobody cared.

AuxBatOn
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by AuxBatOn »

timel wrote:I agree with CID.

Let's not forget that ISIS and extremism are the result of political actions of the west.
Let's not forget that rapist and sex offenders are the result of promiscuous actions of the girls.

Going for the deck at corner
crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

Let's not forget that rapist and sex offenders are the result of promiscuous actions of the girls.
Agree totally, If we enforce a full body covering on our Canadian women, then most Canadian christian men will naturally have less inclination to rape and steal from these promiscuous rape inducing criminals :P

timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by timel »

AuxBatOn wrote:

Let's not forget that ISIS and extremism are the result of political actions of the west.
Haa come on!! That's cheap. Rapists do exist in every culture and conflicts.
Ever heard of rape during WW2 that were done by US soldiers?
I hope the rapist in Cologne will all be caught, judged and treated like they should be, criminals.

In order to fight the Russian communism in Afganistan CIA was airdropping tons of korans. Now we are all falling off our chairs because they are entrenched Muslims.
I read pilot testimonies on the topic.
It was those years when Ben Laden was a freedom fighter...

Last edited by timel on Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

People in power create the monsters, leaving the ruled peasants to be torched by the flames coming out of the mouth of that beast

complexintentions
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by complexintentions »

CID wrote:
complexintentions wrote:I just wish that instead of worrying about freedom of religion, we concentrated more on the importance of freedom FROM religion.

Good thing Canada isn't inviting tons of people with rigid religious beliefs inside her borders, of a religion that isn't particularly compatible with the ones the founders of the country had...because that could cause problems! Sure glad THAT isn't happening. :cry:
Yah good thing. Bad thing is that idiots like you bleat about things you don't have a clue about. You've bought in to the mass media bigotry and ignorance. Pathetic. You may want to read up on the secular nature of our prescribed rights and laws before you make such a near sighted comment again. You may also want to research the actions of maniacs of other religions including Christianity based faiths. Start with the Crusades. And while you're at it, look in to Abrahamic religions. You'll find that Islam isn't as far off the tenants of the old testament as you may think.

And no...I'm not Muslim, not that there would be anything wrong with that.
Yep, you're right. I have no idea about how Islam and Islamic-run states work, only having lived in one for a decade. Setting that aside, my comment was "freedom FROM religion". All of them, major ones, including Christianity, Judaism, weirdo cults, the works. Lack of rationality and critical thinking is what will destroy civilization faster than anything else. I don't give a rat's ass how close Islam or any cult is to the TENETS of any religious tome. My whole point is the sheer lunacy of continuing to hold to these outdated and irrelevant beliefs in our supposedly secular world. It might have worked when people were separated by time and distance, and there were a few billion less of us. Everyone could worship whatever Flying Spaghetti Monster they wished, to their heart's content. But it's utter folly in the current age. Christopher Hitchens, how we miss thee! And George Jonas. Such losses...

"Mass media bigotry and ignorance"? Really? If anything the media in places like Cologne and Stockholm took great pains to downplay, under-report, and just plain obfuscate the crimes that were committed in those places. Political correctness gone mad.

But it doesn't change the fact of history that Canada has strong Judeo-Christian roots, that are about to find out just how compatible they are with a competing nonsensical school of thought.

Love the trotting out of the old "Crusades" reference. You do know they ended quite some time ago, right? Along with the Inquisition and so on. And hopefully, one day Islam will evolve to the point where the radicals don't feel the need to commit horrendous acts of violence to further their own small-c crusade. But we're not there yet, not even close. Denial is the worst possible defence. But how does acknowledging the historical fact of one religion's barbaric acts justify another's? Seriously, wtf kind of twisted non-logic is that? What do the acknowledged historical crimes of Christianity have to do with today's Islamic militants? To my knowledge, there are not millions of Catholics trying to claim refugees status in Saudi Arabia lol! Try and keep points relevant.

As far as the whole "blame ISIL/Al Queda/etc/etc on the CIA, the US, the West" meme...how much rationalization does it take to absolve people of their individual responsibility? I think many are getting tired of having people who hack innocent people's heads off portrayed as victims. I know I am.

It's easy to toss around attempted insults like "bigot" when you live inside the Canadian PC bubble. Try getting out a bit more. Live in the ME for an extended time and try to hold on to your quaint multicultural views. I dare you.

I’m still waiting for my white male privilege membership card. Must have gotten lost in the mail.
JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

timel wrote:
AuxBatOn wrote:

It was those years when Ben Laden was a freedom fighter...
I believe back then he was known as Obi Wan Laden :roll:

CID
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CID »

Yep, you're right. I have no idea about how Islam and Islamic-run states work, only having lived in one for a decade.
Ever lived in Northern Ireland? You say you lived in ONE Islamic run state. How about a Jewish state?

And don't discount The Crusades as some ancient "blip" in the history of the world. The Crusades obliterated a pile of people and focused on Muslims a lot.

How about Timothy McVeigh? David Koresh? I don't recall either of them being Muslim. How about all the good Christians in the US banning evolution in schools, killing abortion doctors and burning crosses in the front yards of people with dark skin?

How about that fellow in BC who felt threatened enough by Islam to pepper spray a crowd with defenseless men, women and children?

I don't need to go back to the crusades to validate your first point that ALL religions have room for radicalization and Christians have no monopoly on good over evil, historically or present day.

I have never lived in a Muslim country but (surprise) I've spent a fair amount of time in them. Some are much more rigid than others. Not much different than other non-secular and secular states alike.

You can fool yourself into thinking that Canada and the US have "Judeo-Christian" roots and that is still relevant but the reality is that our society has developed and evolved in spite of those influences. The 10 commandments are absolutely not the basis of our laws. The Bible is contrary to our rights. Canada's laws (correctly most of the time) concentrate on the "Golden Rule" rather than the rule of any "god". If that wasn't true, non-believers would be killed, Gays would be killed (not just barred from marriage) slavery would not be outlawed, and we would still be burning people at the stake.

But I digress. Your speech is laced with xenophobic views. Trying to rationalize bigotry towards any single demographic is just wrong.

helicopterray
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by helicopterray »

So, how long do you think this airline will last?

Meddler
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Meddler »

Good question. Probably until the God of economics wills it to...

complexintentions
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by complexintentions »

But I digress. Your speech is laced with xenophobic views. Trying to rationalize bigotry towards any single demographic is just wrong.
You're just grasping. Trying to rationalize the present evil acts of one religion with the past evil acts of another. Great argument!

Yes, wrap yourself in the convenient blanket of throwing words like "xenophobe and bigot". The last stand of a lost debate. Thing is, I don't care who comes into Canada, because I don't live there. I am simply pointing out an uncomfortable truth, that some beliefs are not compatible with others. As you and I illustrate ourselves. And the PC crowd goes bananas.

Get into the real world. Canada - lovely place that it is - isn't it.

Ask the Germans and the Swedes how things are working out. Hint: they aren't. Deny it, dislike the fact, who cares. It's still true.

I’m still waiting for my white male privilege membership card. Must have gotten lost in the mail.
crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

Zenophobic :
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
Prejudice : is prejudgment, or forming an opinion before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case.
Bigotry : intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Concerning the muslim situation

Zenophobia , Im sure neither Complexintentions nor myself dislike folks in other countries who do not hate or do harm against innocent people

Prejudice , Im sure neither complex nor myself have formed an opinion or pre-judged any muslim terrorist WITHOUT the FACTS of them doing harm against innocent people.

Bigotry , Im sure neither complex nor myself hold ANY intolerance towards those who hold different opinions but rather we both do not tolerate those who would do harm against innocent people

CID ,You are an asswipe of the highest proportions and someone who has been brainwashed to the greatest extent ,, BUT, there is still hope for you and millions of Canadians who have drank the kool-aid :)

JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

Zenophobe? Ben Laden?
Could you people please use the spell check???
Rant over....

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

Johnnnee, do you have anything to addd to the convarsateon ?

Moose47
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Moose47 »

G'day

Here's the only Xena that I want anything to do with.

Cheers...Chris

Attachments
xena.jpg
xena.jpg (545.91 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by timel »

JohnnyHotRocks wrote:
timel wrote: It was those years when Ben Laden was a freedom fighter...
I believe back then he was known as Obi Wan Laden :roll:

I am not a fan of the republican BS.... But yup Osama was a freedom fighter, even Ron Paul says it.

http://youtu.be/XguvMUUtTtI

Anyway...
JohnnyHotRocks wrote:Zenophobe? Ben Laden?
Could you people please use the spell check???
Rant over....

I know you are the center of the world.
For your education.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden#Name
There is no universally accepted standard for transliterating Arabic words and Arabic names into English;[20] however, bin Laden's name is most frequently rendered "Osama bin Laden". The FBI and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), as well as other U.S. governmental agencies, have used either "Usama bin Laden" or "Usama bin Ladin". Less common renderings include "Ussamah bin Ladin" and, in the French-language media, "Oussama ben Laden". Other spellings include "Binladen" or, as used by his family in the West, "Binladin". The decapitalization of bin is based on the convention of leaving short prepositions, articles, and patronymics uncapitalized in surnames; the nasab bin means "son of". The spellings with o and e come from a Persian-influenced pronunciation also used in Afghanistan, where bin Laden spent many years.

JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

crazyaviator wrote:Johnnnee, do you have anything to addd to the convarsateon ?
Actuallie, I do knot

Vanguard
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Vanguard »

crazyaviator wrote: CID ,You are an asswipe of the highest proportions and someone who has been brainwashed to the greatest extent ,, BUT, there is still hope for you and millions of Canadians who have drank the kool-aid :)

LOL. I think you need to realize who drank the kool-aid here. I seriously love how obliviously unaware and dumb you are being. Both you and the other guy need to do some research and learn. Even tolerance at this point would help. I'm not one to take sides but nothing CID has said so far is incorrect.

Return to “General Comments”