Malaysia’s First ‘Islam Compliant’ Airline, Rayani Air.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

complexintentions
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Malaysia’s First ‘Islam Compliant’ Airline, Rayani Air.

Post by complexintentions »

Meanwhile, six Canadians are killed by Al Queda. Shhhhh....keep dreaming....everything's fine...back to sleep...there there...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e28234813/
---------- ADS -----------

I’m still waiting for my white male privilege membership card. Must have gotten lost in the mail.
timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by timel »

400 kidnaped in Syria....
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea ... SKCN0UV09X

Attacks in Jakarta....
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-t ... ce-n497186
complexintentions wrote:Meanwhile, six Canadians are killed by Al Queda. Shhhhh....keep dreaming....everything's fine...back to sleep...there there...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e28234813/
And do what? More bombs? On who?
Daesh is spreading like gangrene in underdeveloped nations. Anyone knows why?

iflyforpie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by iflyforpie »

Complex, by your admission you've lived ten years in an Islamic country. One that is governed by Sharia Law, has the largest Islamic country to the south with a horrifying record of human rights violations, one to the north which is half overrun by a rogue Islamic Caliphate, one across the gulf which is also run by a bunch of clerics under Sharia Law with a litany of human rights violations.... and you're concerned about a few Muslims coming to Canada? Good God....if you really believe what you're saying, you're sitting on 100kT of TNT, telling us not to play with firecrackers.

Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

And thus saith the Lord " The love for tax free american dollars is the root of all foolishness " or words to that effect :lol:

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

IMHO, ALL muslims must renounce islam when they enter Canada, if they do not or are found to be slipping back to the 14 th century,,,,,OUTTA HERE :arrow:

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

Anyone knows why?
1) Power vacuum ( caused by the imperialists)
2) Proxy wars ( caused by the imperialists)
3) Iraq/ previous devestation ( caused by the imperialists)
4) Arming and training MANY "seperatists" movements by the ( imperialists)
5) Syria uprising and ousting of Assad ( caused by the imperialists)
6) Sectarian control/division ( aided and abetted by the,,,,,,,)
7) A religion ( Islam) which commands jihad and world domination ,( angered and fuelled by the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,)

As we know, this is not a first world problem :rolleyes:

CID
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CID »

CID ,You are an asswipe of the highest proportions and someone who has been brainwashed to the greatest extent ,, BUT, there is still hope for you and millions of Canadians who have drank the kool-aid
IMHO, ALL muslims must renounce islam when they enter Canada, if they do not or are found to be slipping back to the 14 th century,,,,,OUTTA HERE
And with that, crazyaviator verifies that he is ether a xenophobic, ignorant, misinformed, vile human or an incredible troll. Based on other posts, he/she is also a very poor speller which is understandable since he/she comes across as uneducated.

Having dealt with the lunatic fringe, I want to clarify something. I don't think that any single religion is "bad". They are ALL bad and have the potential to create evil people. The most stable and safe countries in the world just happen to be the most secular countries in the world. When a country bases their legal system on literal passages of a single religious text, there is very little room for progress or freedom or sanity for that matter. That goes for Islamic states as much as it goes for Jewish or Christian states.

Unfortunately, the US is leaning towards non-secular government at the state level thanks to bigots and xenophobes like crazyaviator. And they justify their prejudice by thumping their bible.

B208
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by B208 »

CID, you are an absolute cultural Marxist. :finga:

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

let me repost:
Prejudice : is prejudgment, or forming an opinion before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case.
Bigotry : intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Concerning the muslim situation

Zenophobia , Im sure neither Complexintentions nor myself dislike folks in other countries who do not hate or do harm against innocent people

Prejudice , Im sure neither complex nor myself have formed an opinion or pre-judged any muslim terrorist WITHOUT the FACTS of them doing harm against innocent people.

Bigotry , Im sure neither complex nor myself hold ANY intolerance towards those who hold different opinions but rather we both do not tolerate those who would do harm against innocent people
FYI, There is nowwhere in NT scripture that allows for hate . Zenophobia, Prejudice, bigotry etc. What you drag up from the past is what was called a crusade, it was as a result of HUNDREDS of years or persecution by muslims, carried out by an apostate religion ( the cult of catholicism) and in no way reflects the NEW covenant made with followers of Yahshua.

There is very little to NO persecution by true christians against moslims today. ( The jews are NOT christians and are apostate) Christians in muslim countries are sitting ducks and do give up their lives for the cause

If the folks in muslim countries would repent from their foolish anti-christ ways, I would gladly accept them with open arms ,,,I wont accept people who stab me in the back due to their sick religion :)

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

On the plate, there is good food and poison but they look the same ,,,day after day, you and your family wisely choose the good food and live a healthy life. but others know not the difference and are choosing the poisonous fruit and are dying ! This is the muslim situation in Canada. Lots of good Muslims picking the good fruit ( out of the Koran,) BUT there are folks eating and offering the bad fruit ( radicals, bad apple imams in mosques etc)
WISDOM would say that you throw the food out and replace it ALL with good food, fit for everyone. ( for the bad food does get mixed in with the good food and who then can tell the difference? )

If someone wants to play russian roulette, go to the middle east and sample the food

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

CID, I throw a few crumbs of wisdom and understanding your way and what do you do? Like the saying of throwing pearls to swine :wink:

CID
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CID »

crazyaviator wrote:CID, I throw a few crumbs of wisdom and understanding your way and what do you do? Like the saying of throwing pearls to swine :wink:
But you ramble and stumble along with incredibly stupid statements. The extremely poor spelling and grammar don't help your case. Wisdom and understanding? Wow.

Moose47
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Moose47 »

G'day CID

Do you really think you have to stoop to name calling and constant innuendos. You are much better than that!

Cheers...Chris

jschnurr
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jschnurr »

Thanks all for your input. It seems like the discussion has run its course. I will ask the mods to lock.

av8ts
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by av8ts »

This says it all

Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (10.82 KiB) Viewed 588 times

Return to “General Comments”