Iran sanctions lifted goes on airplane buy spree - A380's

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

loopa
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Iran sanctions lifted goes on airplane buy spree - A380'

Post by loopa »

Ok, so maybe I have to reword what I'm trying to get across.

You don't move to a country as an expatriate to tell them how to run their country. You really think that every atheist in the middle east is killed? No. Do I support killing atheists? No. Do I think making noise about being atheist is stupid? Yes. Do I think making noise about being religious is stupid? Yes. Just go there, do your job, go home and don't make noise. Respect their customs, you don't have to tell them that you don't believe in God, because it's not your place to do so. You're there to make a pay cheque, and I think in the process you'll learn to appreciate the similarities you have over the minor differences that seems to divide everyone in a spectrum painted to be much larger than it actually is. The people that shoot down the idea of going to Iran are the same people that think Dubai is a sand box :lol: Funny thing is Dubai is FAR from a sand box.

Honestly though, to each their own. I'm not an advocate for trying to change anyone's mind. You can believe what you want. I can believe Canada is a great country, or a terrible place full of phony and uneducated drunks that support weed as a recreational drug. See how easy it is to slap the paint bucket? For the record, I think Canada is a great place. Unlike 99% of the naysayers, I've had the opportunity to travel the middle east, and travel the western world. And I'll tell you that what you see in that picture, is not the identity of the country. You have several videos online taking you through life in Iran, the streets, meeting/conversing with its people, then you have ONE picture of a death penalty. For all you know it's 2 idiots that raped 13 year old girls. But oh no, you wouldn't hear of that on the news right? Cause it's not News that feeds the agenda. But, you'd be the first to hear news of a woman being stoned after being raped - twisted, but creates news and fear. Believe what you want though; just know that you're closer to the people there than your media/govt wants you to know.
---------- ADS -----------

awitzke
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by awitzke »

av8ts wrote:Loopa. Iran is one of 13 countries that has the death sentence for atheism. So what your saying is its ok for me to go there as long as I pretend to believe in the magical fairy in the sky.

I forsee Iran taking on a similar stance as UAE and Dubai has for expats. Live your life, do your own thing and we'll leave you alone. A lot of the laws in Dubai are for citizens and locals. There is a LOT of leeway given to westerners since they rely on people wanting to come work there and help the economy. As long as you are respectful to others and their views and beleifs you would be just fine.

Before the Islamic Revolution when the Shah ruled Iran, it was actually a very progressive country for their time and location. Although it was a dictatorship it was a very stable country.

Iran has a very interesting history, and if you have time I really suggest doing some research. I'm happy the sanctions are being lifted and Iran (and Cuba) can join the modern world now. It will only do good.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/shah-iran

http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-bef ... tos-2015-4

loopa
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by loopa »

awitzke wrote:
av8ts wrote:Loopa. Iran is one of 13 countries that has the death sentence for atheism. So what your saying is its ok for me to go there as long as I pretend to believe in the magical fairy in the sky.

I forsee Iran taking on a similar stance as UAE and Dubai has for expats. Live your life, do your own thing and we'll leave you alone. A lot of the laws in Dubai are for citizens and locals. There is a LOT of leeway given to westerners since they rely on people wanting to come work there and help the economy. As long as you are respectful to others and their views and beleifs you would be just fine.

Before the Islamic Revolution when the Shah ruled Iran, it was actually a very progressive country for their time and location. Although it was a dictatorship it was a very stable country.

Iran has a very interesting history, and if you have time I really suggest doing some research. I'm happy the sanctions are being lifted and Iran (and Cuba) can join the modern world now. It will only do good.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/shah-iran

http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-bef ... tos-2015-4
Great post - just to add, Iran already has taken that stance with tourists as it stands. All you need to do is show up and be a foreigner, and the Iranian's will take you in like you're one of their own and give you such immaculate friendship that I've yet to find amongst the rat race we call Canada. And if you don't go there cause you're afraid they're going to see through your skin and kill you for being an Atheist, then good - don't go. You don't deserve it anyway. The only way I could see you drawing attention to yourself as an Atheist there is if you go waving a flag with black and white color themes indicating you're an Atheist. I'd like to think similarly if someone waved their ISIS flag in a Toronto corner store that someone would find a way to draw negative attention.

av8ts
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by av8ts »

Ok I get, my belief in science instead of fantasy is the same as someone's belief that if you draw a cartoon you should be beheaded

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

av8ts wrote:Ok I get, my belief in science instead of fantasy is the same as someone's belief that if you draw a cartoon you should be beheaded
No and you know it.

You are putting al qaeda in the mixt with a zest of daesh....
Those retarded medieval brain washed have nothing to do with the comon Iranian citizen.

loopa
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by loopa »

av8ts wrote:Ok I get, my belief in science instead of fantasy is the same as someone's belief that if you draw a cartoon you should be beheaded
It's so dissapointing to see you say this. Nothing said on here will help cure your mindset.

Have a good one. :(

awitzke
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by awitzke »

It is possible to believe in science, evolution etc., and a higher power. But no point arguing I guess.

Confliction
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Confliction »

Here we go....

Strobes
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Strobes »

Can we get back on track? Any more news on fleet renewal?

timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by timel »

Strobes wrote:Can we get back on track? Any more news on fleet renewal?

"Quietly Does It: Boeing Keeps A Low Profile In Iranian Aircraft Bonanza"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/martinriver ... 1f29df1c8a

Airbus, Boeing, ATR... No Bombardier so far.

SheriffPatGarrett
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by SheriffPatGarrett »

Atefeh Rajabi, a sixteen year old girl hung for talking back to a judge. She had been assaulted by some older men,
and when the judge alleged it was her fault, she lost her temper. He was so enraged by her behavior that
he personally put the noose around her neck. When you are hung in Iran, there is no scaffold.
You are hoisted into the air by crane. It is not fast.
AtefehRajabi.0.jpg
AtefehRajabi.0.jpg (10.58 KiB) Viewed 702 times
That's what that vermin Juste Un Trou D'Eau is promoting...The Iranian Mullah decapitated four time as many as the Saudis,
hanged by the hundred and the stonings...yes, a lot of stonings of women...At least Barry Hussein Obama's excuse is being
a muslim, but we will pay dearly for this satanic complicity...They are nothing but vile beasts...
At the Whacky Paki of Toledo Ohio, a good number of the pilots were Iranians, they all had changed their name
and religion and would have killed, hearing the sordid apology for the monsters as read above.

loopa
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by loopa »

crazyaviator
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by crazyaviator »

One of the great deceptions of islam is the prophet of Mecca compared to the prophet of Medina Abrogation determines the ultimate outcome . When the muslims are in a country that they are a small, powerless minority, they go by the Koran writings of the prophet Mohammed in Mecca,,,,, when they gain power and position, they move on to the writings of the prophet in Medina. You will NOT find any measureable number of Muslims in first world countries speak out against JIHAD BECAUSE jihad is an integral part of Muslim conquest in countries where they have the power and it is integral to the teachings of muhammud and allah. Ultimately, Sharia law and dhimmitude of ALL the infidels (us) is the INITIAL goal ( you dont want to know the ultimate goal) When a muslim apologist speaks about the religion of peace they mean the time and the writings when Mohammed was weak and powerless in Mecca. The ULTIMATE goal of every TRUE muslim is to see Islam and Sharia spread throughout the world ( the writings of Mohammed in Medina) and this conquest can only be brought about through force and control of governments and policies/multiculturalism. Call me a zenophobic, bigot, etc I do appreciate the compliments when truth is spoken :D

Return to “General Comments”