Important aviation event, all are invited!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

I_Drive_Planes
Rank 5
Rank 5

Important aviation event, all are invited!

Post by I_Drive_Planes »

I wish this was satire. It isn't.

I think I'm going to go, I could really use some advice on adjusting my chemtrail sprayers. Now to find my tinfoil hat.
---------- ADS -----------

Barkaie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Important aviation event, all are invited!

Post by Barkaie »

concert? you think they got my chemical romance to play at it?

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

Now, I've heard of Simon Fraser University, but never Simon Frazer...

I knew I should have orbited Burnaby Mountain in something with a smoke system.

Meatservo
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Meatservo »

Look guys, it's clear. One of us has to go to this, attend in full, take notes and pictures, and report back. I'm afraid I won't be in Vancouver on those days, so I implore you: someone please attend. Oh my god, someone has to go to this and report back here so we can make jokes and poke fun and make sarcastic comments. This new "polite" AvCanada is getting me down. Please, PLEASE someone give us something to mock and ridicule. I'm dying over here.

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself
Girl17
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Girl17 »

I hear Mr. Jay Dilley, CEO of Hawkair is slated to be a guest speaker.

Prodriver
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Prodriver »

That is some crazy shit. Tell them it's the Prist we put in the fuel. I have seen it all!

"I need a time machine"
trey kule
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by trey kule »

I hope someone will suggest the obvious solution to this growing disaster.....

A surcharge on every ticket, higher fuel tax, and more advanced security airport fee.

People dont mind $500 in fuel surcharges, excess baggage fees, departure fees and whatever the airline marketing department can dream up, as long as the base price of the ticket is only $99.00

Accident speculation:
Those that post don’t know. Those that know don’t post
Gorgons
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Gorgons »

I take it by the tone and content of the previous posts none of you have ever been to one of these events? They occur randomly through-out the world. Venues change, the posters and advertising looks a little different from city to city but the underlying purpose is still the same, its an employment drive for the CIA and a new crop of Chem pilots, theres a looming shortage.

5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 5x5 »

Don't these guys realize it's not chemical trails, it's merely the Aerotoxic Syndrome gases overflowing from the cabin.

Being stupid around airplanes is a capital offence and nature is a hanging judge!

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”
Mark Twain
arctic_slim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by arctic_slim »

I'd love to go if I am in Vancouver at the time. Let's compile a list of questions for them. I'll start.

1. The pilots and support staff of the chemtrail project are obviously immune to chemtrails since they have no problem spraying them over their own towns over their own families. Where can I get me some of those anti-chemtrail pills so that I can stay safe with my spray bros?

2. Is Simon Frazer the underground super exclusive secret branch of Simon Fraser University? Do they offer special top secret courses? I'd like to sign up for:
- How the moon landing was faked 101
- 9/11 was a hologram 101
- Unicorn trapping 101

3. Where is Biggie and 2Pac?

plhought
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by plhought »

I'm REALLY hoping on going - depends if work has me in YVR then.

2Pac Lives - Peace.

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

I'll add a question.

4. Where is Jimmy Hoffa anyway?

As for the anti-chemtral pills, sounds to me like you should be taking your Atabrine...

MrWings
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by MrWings »

I want to go but feel that I shouldn't be flying there. Can't we just have a webinar?

Donald
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Donald »

Girl17 wrote:I hear Mr. Jay Dilley, CEO of Hawkair is slated to be a guest speaker.

Can you imagine the synergy he'd bring to the event?

single_swine_herder
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by single_swine_herder »

Captain, a detailed scan of the organizers of the event at wavelengths ranging from DC to light has revealed ......

Attachments
1914713_10153385289540825_1598258057214620649_n.jpg
1914713_10153385289540825_1598258057214620649_n.jpg (39.19 KiB) Viewed 3557 times
I_Drive_Planes
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by I_Drive_Planes »

Barkaie wrote:concert? you think they got my chemical romance to play at it?
I've asked who is playing the concert. No one has gotten back to me yet.
7ECA wrote:I knew I should have orbited Burnaby Mountain in something with a smoke system.
If someone has an airplane with a smoke system in the lower mainland a few orbits over SFU on May 7th around lunch time would be absolutely golden.

This is the guy who is organizing the conference https://www.facebook.com/landman808 I warn you that his profile is not for the sheeple and that you shouldn't visit it unless you want to learn the TRUTH*

*Truth about a wide variety of subjects including chemtrails, geoengineering, 9/11, false flag attacks, vaccines, the new world order, JFK's assassination, televisions as mind control, the Rothschilds, and a wide variety of other fascinating subjects that only he and a select group of free thinkers seem to know about.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

I_Drive_Planes wrote:[
This is the guy who is organizing the conference https://www.facebook.com/landman808 I warn you that his profile is not for the sheeple and that you shouldn't visit it unless you want to learn the TRUTH*

*Truth about a wide variety of subjects including chemtrails, geoengineering, 9/11, false flag attacks, vaccines, the new world order, JFK's assassination, televisions as mind control, the Rothschilds, and a wide variety of other fascinating subjects that only he and a select group of free thinkers seem to know about.
Scary stuff. He's basically borderline schizophrenic and has 6000 followers. Although I think I now agree with his point that mandatory vaccinations are nazism...best to just let those people not vaccinate their kids, and clean out the gene pool a bit.

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

7ECA wrote:I knew I should have orbited Burnaby Mountain in something with a smoke system.
If someone has an airplane with a smoke system in the lower mainland a few orbits over SFU on May 7th around lunch time would be absolutely golden.[/quote]

I may know of somewhere one could rent a smoke equipped Decathlon. Rental is steep though, over $300/hr last I heard. If anyone wants to chip in on the rental, I'd be happy to fly it around - the smoke oil is going to be tougher to get ahold of...

Then again, maybe someone should call up Super Dave, seems he likes to push peoples buttons. :lol:

Dizzy D
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Dizzy D »

If someone was to open a go fund me account to organize a smoke show over the university during the event, I may be willing to contribute.

timel
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by timel »

Dizzy D wrote:If someone was to open a go fund me account to organize a smoke show over the university during the event, I may be willing to contribute.

Me too.
That would be hilarious!

Return to “General Comments”