Important aviation event, all are invited!

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

cgzro
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Important aviation event, all are invited!

Post by cgzro »

If they host one within 300 miles of Ottawa ill do it for free :)
---------- ADS -----------

goldeneagle
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goldeneagle »

I_Drive_Planes wrote: If someone has an airplane with a smoke system in the lower mainland a few orbits over SFU on May 7th around lunch time would be absolutely golden.
The address on the poster is 500 granville, dont think thats up on the campus, it's one of the off campus buildings they have downtown.

JasonE
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by JasonE »

Dizzy D wrote:If someone was to open a go fund me account to organize a smoke show over the university during the event, I may be willing to contribute.
I'm in.

"Carelessness and overconfidence are more dangerous than deliberately accepted risk." -Wilbur Wright
JBI
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by JBI »

I like the fact that they use a photo that was clearly taken from an aircraft of some sort

piperdriver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by piperdriver »

I hear Rockie is a guest speaker! :rolleyes:

single_swine_herder
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by single_swine_herder »

piperdriver wrote:I hear Rockie is a guest speaker! :rolleyes:
Well that clinches it for me I'm booking the time off right away if Rockie will be at the podium.

Learning about the real truth is very, very important to me. After all, those govt departments are so good at keeping secrets, and the civil service is "muzzled," or they would come forward and tell us all about the plan.

Maybe Canada needs our very own version of Edward Snowden so we can find out what the government is really doing to us.

I say "Unmuzzle those civil servants!"

Yell it from the windows AvCanadians ....... post it on every social media outlet you can think of .... call your local radio, TV and newspaper outlets demanding that they conduct proper investigations into this travesty.

SSH

Captain S itmagnet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Captain S itmagnet »

If these clowns can't even do their homework well enough to correctly spell the name of the venue, how can I believe anything they say? Reminds me of the time my employer misspelled the name of the city in question in a flight ops memo. Everything else in that memo was hastily researched inaccurate crap.
And where's my bonus cheque for doing all this extra work over the last 30 years spraying chemtrails?

Broken Slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Broken Slinky »

What does it cost to legally have someone committed and placed in a nice padded rubber room? I'll donate $50.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1532029960427940/

Return to “General Comments”