First Air

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Spandau
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 am

Re: First Air

Post by Spandau »

I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
---------- ADS -----------
 
YYCcrew
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: First Air

Post by YYCcrew »

Spandau wrote:I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
I was wondering the same...
---------- ADS -----------
 
johnkruk
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 pm

Re: First Air

Post by johnkruk »

Is Firstair closing down Edmonton maintenance?
---------- ADS -----------
 
p226
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: First Air

Post by p226 »

Spandau wrote:I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
A friend at 7f said that isn't on the table. There is too much bad blood between the upper levels of those companies apparently.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2550
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:04 am
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Re: First Air

Post by Old fella »

p226 wrote:
Spandau wrote:I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?
A friend at 7f said that isn't on the table. There is too much bad blood between the upper levels of those companies apparently.
Each level of mgt will firing each other " you are fired..... The f--- I'm not, I just fired you"

:lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
Donald
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:34 am
Location: Canada

Re: First Air

Post by Donald »

Spandau wrote:I wonder if recent events might bring 5T & 7F back to the merger table?

With 7F selling a herc, sub-contracting their western Arctic jet flying to Summit, and losing their stranglehold on food mail (now nutrition north)...

And 5T seeing a major reduction in charter ops.....

It would be one ugly marriage!
---------- ADS -----------
 
dhc#
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 7:38 am

Re: First Air

Post by dhc# »

Looks like 7F is getting into bed with Summit bigtime.

http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news/ ... this-month
---------- ADS -----------
 
Oxi
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 493
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: First Air

Post by Oxi »

Two postings for FOs now as well.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”