Page 2 of 5
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:49 pm
by PilotGandhi
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
May I get a copy of that please?
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:56 pm
by Ziona
Hello,
I'm looking to study for the IATRA Exam myself as well. Does anyone have notes / files they could send to me?
Would be greatly appreciated
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:33 pm
by Pilot@123
if someone wouldn't mind sending me a link to this material it would be very appreciated. Thanks
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:41 am
by zaid_k
arezania wrote: ↑Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm
Hey peeps,
Avcanada has helped me over the years and I would like to give back
I have some very very helpful slides I used for the IATRA. Studying those were honeslty good enough for the exam. PM me and I will link you the drive!
hey,
may I have the link to those slides please

? looking to write the IATRA soon...
Thanks in advance!
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:41 pm
by jrich_1
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
May I please get a copy of this? Thanks in advance!
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:30 pm
by Joseph_Joestar
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
I wish to see the goods too plz
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:01 pm
by lowoleo22
Is someone able to send me those also? Can't seem to send a PM.
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:47 pm
by wcpilot
arezania wrote: ↑Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm
Hey peeps,
Avcanada has helped me over the years and I would like to give back
I have some very very helpful slides I used for the IATRA. Studying those were honeslty good enough for the exam. PM me and I will link you the drive!
Hi Arezania, could I please get the link to this too!
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:48 pm
by wcpilot
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
Hi Spiffeh, could I please get a link to this as well?
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:12 pm
by Flyconcorde
Joseph_Joestar wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:30 pm
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
I wish to see the goods too plz
Hi,
Is it possible to that send that link.
Thank you,
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:18 pm
by sahil14
Hey may i please get the IATRA slides as i am writing my exam soon. Thanks in advance!
Hey peeps,
Avcanada has helped me over the years and I would like to give back
I have some very very helpful slides I used for the IATRA. Studying those were honeslty good enough for the exam. PM me and I will link you the drive!
[/quote]
Hey man, do you mind sending me your slides? Writing the IATRA in a month! Thanks
[/quote]
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:28 pm
by sahil14
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
hello can i please have that link thank you!
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:40 am
by sh2021
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
hi can you send it to me please
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:57 pm
by Margem17
sh2021 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:40 am
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
hi can you send it to me please
Hi! Hi! Could you send it to me please, thanks
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:54 am
by jrich_1
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
Would really appreciate getting the link. Thanks in advance!
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:33 pm
by firmlander190
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
Hey Spiffeh - If you see this can you please drop it to me? Would be much appreciated and thanks in advance.
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:35 pm
by firmlander190
arezania wrote: ↑Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm
Hey peeps,
Avcanada has helped me over the years and I would like to give back
I have some very very helpful slides I used for the IATRA. Studying those were honeslty good enough for the exam. PM me and I will link you the drive!
Hey arezania! - would greatly appreciate any info you can send my way! Please and thank you.
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:26 pm
by PIC26
Anyone write the exam recently? About to write it end of the month, using the study guide + Pilottraining... if anyone has a study guide/questions please pm or share thanks!
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:30 pm
by 172DDriver
sharper edge was good.
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:06 am
by JonBeaudoin
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
Hi there, I am planning on writing this exam in the next couple months. Would greatly appreciate the notes that you have.
Thanks
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:25 pm
by piperdriver
I would appreciate the notes as well. Cheers.
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:49 pm
by rjkaloti
Spiffeh wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:11 pm
I have a google document typed out of all the important stuff needed to pass, do you want me to pass you a link? Everybody that has used it has received a decent mark. Cheers
Hey mind sending it my way please?
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:48 am
by Burri27
Hey, not sure if you still have that google doc but it would be really helpful if I had another set of notes to look over. Would you mind sending them my way please??
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:52 am
by Burri27
If anyone has that IATRA google doc that’s been shared I’d love to look it over. I’m writing in a few days and wouldn’t mind having extra study notes!
Re: Recent IATRA exam?
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:26 pm
by PIC26
Wrote the exam recently. Looks like they haven't updated the questions than that of what you'll find on avcanada or a study prep. I used nizus which was pretty good (time consuming to go through that many questions but worth the $ and you learn as you go). Go through that 2-3 times, and compare your wrong answers with the ones here, and review. The actual exam is similar but has different wording for both questions and answers so be careful, Really feel TC can do away with the weird wording and riddles! Embrace a learning pilot that will use the info, not one that will memorize confusing simple stuff and go to these lengths to pass but oh well.
Can't add any topics than that of the old iatra posts here and nizus. In general...be comfortable using formulas to find TAS and wind speed, mac, weight shift, SGR and vfr fuel given a scenario..and the charts like v1/payload etc...especially weather charts and knowing the symbols and meanings..and comparing TAFs to Metars, reading notams. Know your v speeds and tora toda etc, icing and altimeter errors.. epr, bpr and whiteout...crm questions were easy...Not sure if my exam was the only one that was formula heavy but be prepared! All the best!