Why Don't We Just Legalize?
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore
Well, unfortunately the argument isn’t ridiculous. I have a few friends who are long term MJ users and I am here to tell you from personal experience that they do suffer from altered thinking patterns in the long term. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Listen to the pilot with the most grey hair....
It doesn't matter what you do to stop people using the addiction of their choice, they will become addicted. Sex, drugs, alcohol, work, flying, internet - some have their adverse effects, some are 'harmless.'
Legalize it all - no profit motives for your local gang, no more killing for a fix, etc. etc.
The harm reduction is enormous.
Let those who wish to live their lives in a fog do so and let's get on with making real improvements here. The rest of us, who are not addictive personalities, will go on running their lives and the country and the others will, well...
Legalize it all - no profit motives for your local gang, no more killing for a fix, etc. etc.
The harm reduction is enormous.
Let those who wish to live their lives in a fog do so and let's get on with making real improvements here. The rest of us, who are not addictive personalities, will go on running their lives and the country and the others will, well...
"What's it doing now?"
"Fly low and slow and throttle back in the turns."
"Fly low and slow and throttle back in the turns."
- Rudder Bug
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:09 pm
- Location: Right seat but I own the seat
Rudder Bug, bless your pointy little head, hemp is the plant from which you derive marijuana, rope, clothing, bird seed and some beer. The list is much longer. Its actually quite a useful plant - paper, oil, I can't think of any more. Here is another hint: GOOGLE (10,200,000 entries).
"What's it doing now?"
"Fly low and slow and throttle back in the turns."
"Fly low and slow and throttle back in the turns."
Vs the chronic abuse of alcohol?Surly Joe wrote:Well, unfortunately the argument isn’t ridiculous. I have a few friends who are long term MJ users and I am here to tell you from personal experience that they do suffer from altered thinking patterns in the long term. Sorry to burst your bubble.
- Rudder Bug
- Rank 10

- Posts: 2735
- Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:09 pm
- Location: Right seat but I own the seat


