Page 2 of 7

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:17 am
by Changes in Latitudes
dune wrote:
Ralliart wrote:Probably some of the best pictures I've seen:

http://shaunlunt.typepad.com/shootings/

Click on all the archives on the left side.
Sad.. This guy just passed away in an accident.. I checked out his whole adventure then googled him, thats when I found out :(.. http://www.adn.com/western_alaska/story/429996.html
I've been following his work for a while, and was shocked to hear of his passing. A great life, such a shame that he had to go like that.

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm
by BigglesNBella
FoxTwo wrote:
BigglesNBella wrote:Image
Suh wuh wuh weeet
Thanks! Taken by myself at CYYJ! :smt040

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 am
by High Flyin
BigglesNBella wrote:Image
WOW feel the heat comin off that thing!

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 pm
by Janzsoon
Great!

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:11 am
by THErampster
great photos. love the tanks

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:42 pm
by partsboy
Check out this one I took last year in YND.
DSC_0392 [1024x768].JPG
DSC_0392 [1024x768].JPG (60.38 KiB) Viewed 13326 times

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:37 pm
by BigglesNBella
Check these out!

Image

Image

Image

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:51 am
by partsboy
Quebec city airshow, day one.

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm
by partsboy
More Quuebec city airshow pics. :smt040

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 am
by sigmet77
Great shots!

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:28 am
by JordanRHughes
I love those type of planes. Thanks for the share.

Jordan.

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 am
by JordanRHughes
FoxTwo wrote:
BigglesNBella wrote:Image
Suh wuh wuh weeet
Nicely done. I love it. It look fantastic for my dual scene saver..

Cheers.

Jordan.

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 am
by backcourse 09
Not sure who to do this and to lazy to use the FAQ function...lets see what happens.

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm
by Guido
Neat! Is that from the Waterloo show this weekend?

I was there yesterday and had a blast... it'd been ages since I'd been to an airshow.
I took way too many pictures, but got a few that I like - particularly liked this one of Hawk One as it was leaving for the day...
Image

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:58 pm
by partsboy
Excellent photo. I'm one of the Hawks mechanics and would like an E copy of this shot to put on my computer. Please PM me if you don't mind. :D

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 am
by ktcanuck
Nice shot, Guido.

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:31 pm
by SamTHorn
There are some incredible photos here guys, holy cow!
Seriously.. wow!
BigglesNBella wrote:Check these out!

Image

Image

Image

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:35 pm
by Rowdy
Hey guido.. epic shot man!!

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 pm
by Meecka
Hey Guido... Nice shot man! The Hawk has never looked so good. Kudos on the great shot of my baby.

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm
by Guido
Aww, thanks guys :) It really means a lot to me hearing that from fellow aviation buffs :)

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm
by SamTHorn
Such great pics.
What camera are you catching these with? Must be one hell of a telephoto!
Guido wrote:Neat! Is that from the Waterloo show this weekend?

I was there yesterday and had a blast... it'd been ages since I'd been to an airshow.
I took way too many pictures, but got a few that I like - particularly liked this one of Hawk One as it was leaving for the day...

Image

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm
by SuperchargedRS
Image

Image

Image

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm
by Guido
SamTHorn wrote:Such great pics.
What camera are you catching these with? Must be one hell of a telephoto!
Guido wrote:Neat! Is that from the Waterloo show this weekend?

I was there yesterday and had a blast... it'd been ages since I'd been to an airshow.
I took way too many pictures, but got a few that I like - particularly liked this one of Hawk One as it was leaving for the day...


Not really - just a 200 mm. I was standing pretty much right next to the runway

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:08 pm
by Tubthumper
Since we're having fun, I'll join in.

Image

Image

Image

Re: Excellent photos

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm
by Tubthumper
Image
8)