Page 3 of 3

Re: Loading an ATV (Quad Bike) into a single engine bushplan

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 pm
by SheriffPatGarrett
Well, that one is sold, off the registrar, long gone to South America, I think:

Image
That's bullshit, I had only 500 feet of space, but it's plenty for an Otter! ICE EVERYWHERE!!!
Image

Ha! I had to hold off twenty minutes as they where cutting trees so I could insert the wing(damn chain fell off the saw!)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Well, now, the ice has melted in front of the lodge, that rig has done it's job, we load all that crap back in the plane
and return it to the main lodge...

Northern boys will recognize the big guy...missed the AK 47 the lady in front was carrying...

Image
I dont know how to link youtube on this board...how do you do it?(OK, got it, Thanks!)

Anyway, here's a youtube video showing the loading back of the quad on the plane

And here we go back to the main lodge with the trailer re-attached to the floats.
Image

Image

Re: Loading an ATV (Quad Bike) into a single engine bushplan

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm
by burhead1
SheriffPatGarrett wrote: I dont know how to link youtube on this board...how do you do it?
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=70154

Love the pics

Re: Loading an ATV (Quad Bike) into a single engine bushplan

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:00 pm
by Rowdy
Picture links are broken!