Jazz Pilot Pool

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

canadianpilot101
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Jazz Pilot Pool

Post by canadianpilot101 »

Email for Jazz Applicants

Due to the COVID19 pandemic, we regret to inform you that we are postponing indefinitely all interviews and assessments for positions with Jazz Aviation LP.

We will retain your profile in our database and be in contact with you should circumstances change.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the recruitment process with Jazz Aviation. We truly appreciate your interest in the company and wish you continued success in reaching your professional goals.
---------- ADS -----------

hsilgnepilot
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by hsilgnepilot »

canadianpilot101 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:25 am Email for Jazz Applicants

Due to the COVID19 pandemic, we regret to inform you that we are postponing indefinitely all interviews and assessments for positions with Jazz Aviation LP.

We will retain your profile in our database and be in contact with you should circumstances change.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the recruitment process with Jazz Aviation. We truly appreciate your interest in the company and wish you continued success in reaching your professional goals.
I got the exact same one word for word.

Wonder if our interviews/sim Evals will stay on file or if we will need to start over. I just did my medical yesterday about 3 hours before everything was announced.

link821
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by link821 »

Was supposed to start on March 30th..."training and employment is postponed indefinitely"
Bummed out to say the least... Hopefully we get called back when the dust settles and don't have to reapply.

KenoraPilot
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by KenoraPilot »

March 16 class will be the last GS until further notice.
19 pilots 1 DEC
All bases and types were available basically from what I heard.

mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by mbav8r »

This is all changing extremely rapidly, I hope we can all recover economically, as rapid. We have gone from severe shortage, hiring DEC captains, to very likely laying off a good portion of the pilot group. News expected very shortly.
Stay healthy out there, keep positive it will recover.

garfield
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by garfield »

Crazy, it's we're in a bad movie...

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”