How to post a job ad in the free job forum

AvCanada's free job forum. Please read the first topic in this forum to learn how to post a position opening.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, avcanada

avcanada
Rank Admin
Rank Admin

How to post a job ad in the free job forum

Post by avcanada »

Welcome to AvCanada's free job forum!

All jobs placed in this forum are 100% FREE to view or post?

All registered users who are logged in on AvCanada can post an aviation related job ad.

#1. Create a username

Only registered users are allowed to post job ads on AvCanada. If you are not a registered user you can create a new username for free by going to ucp.php?mode=register . Once a username is created you will need to login and return to this forum to post your topic.

#2. Login

To login please visit ucp.php?mode=login .
If you have any problems, questions or concerns with the registration process please send me a private message or email to avcanada@gmail.com .

#3. Select the "New Topic" button in the free job forum or visit posting.php?mode=post&f=7 .

Fill out the form and select submit. It is suggested that the subject line include your job position title and your companies name.

NOTE: All users first posts or topics are reviewed and can take 12-24 hours normally to get approved. Once approved your job ad will be up and live for public view.
If you need some help on how to post a topic in this forum please email avcanada@gmail.com .
---------- ADS -----------

avcanada
Rank Admin
Rank Admin

Re: How to post a job ad in the free job forum

Post by avcanada »

How can I get my job ad placed near the top on the first page and stay on the first page?

If you are interested in getting your job ad listed on the top of the first page please send me a donation via the following PayPal link
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business= ... y_code=CAD

and then send me a quick email with:
-your companies name
-the subject line of the topic if the job ad is live
-and the date of your job ad topic

to avcanada@gmail.com or webmaster@avcanada.ca .
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Aviation Job Ads (Free)”