Canadian housing Prices / Wages

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Canadian housing Prices / Wages

Post by rookiepilot »

---------- ADS -----------

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

GhostRider6 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:59 pm
Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:02 pm
GhostRider6 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:19 am

Several things:

1) There was no evidence of the pandemic being serious at the time /we had zero clue what we were dealing with .

2) Our country was founded on the principles inclusiveness. Racism / segregation won’t stop a virus.

3) I can see why he opted to wait as opposed to being reactive and causing economic carnage ..

4) China is a massive world power.
5) my vote will cancel yours

6) he absolutely should have shut the borders and there WAS lots of reason / warning and expert data / input to do so

7) no racism in closing borders and omitting travel to certain areas (which happened anyways and far too late)

8) all decisions by the trudeau government during this pandemic have been heavily politicized to leverage more votes.
5) How does your vote cancel my for pray tell?
6) We have a chief Health officer for a reason… who is far more educated than you and I. Dr. Tam did not recommend it at the time … Are you ok with passengers critiquing your flying?
7) Barring flights from countries of certain ethnic origin is racism. - Canada can do better.
8) what’s your scientific source ? What data are you basing this off of?
5) I vote for the opposition (cancels a liberal vote duh)
6) you don’t know my level of education.
7) wrong, closing borders from hot spots is not racist, it’s what transpired eventually if you can recall, however far too late.
8 ) I’ve already done my thesis, I don’t have to cite anything to you. You can read for yourself, or can you….

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

newlygrounded wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:47 pm
GhostRider6 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:59 pm
Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:02 pm

5) my vote will cancel yours

6) he absolutely should have shut the borders and there WAS lots of reason / warning and expert data / input to do so

7) no racism in closing borders and omitting travel to certain areas (which happened anyways and far too late)

8) all decisions by the trudeau government during this pandemic have been heavily politicized to leverage more votes.
5) How does your vote cancel my for pray tell?
6) We have a chief Health officer for a reason… who is far more educated than you and I. Dr. Tam did not recommend it at the time … Are you ok with passengers critiquing your flying?
7) Barring flights from countries of certain ethnic origin is racism. - Canada can do better.
8) what’s your scientific source ? What data are you basing this off of?
Don't feed the troll folks.
Wise

Squaretail
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Squaretail »

Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:07 am

That would only hold true if you both voted in the same riding. But you knew that right? Right.

I'm not sure what's more depressing: That everyone has a price, or how low the price always is.
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

What’s more than that.. in FTPT a vote for anyone other than first runnër up…. which may well be a party you don’t like at all… is actually a vote for the most popular party.

That’s how Alberta wound up with an NDP government. Though it looks like they might again with the Divided Conservative Party.

And that’s why yOu GeT wHaT yOu VoTeD fOr is so dumb. I live in one of the dumbest constituencies in the nation. Our decades incumbent MP doesn’t even need to campaign or debate and he’d still get in.

I vote against the incumbent MP for the next most popular party every single time regardless of their stripes.. because nobody deserves to be in Parliament for that long.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

Moved to the COVID forum..it's veering that way...

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.
Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Squaretail wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:29 am

That would only hold true if you both voted in the same riding. But you knew that right? Right.

Last edited by Bug_Stomper_01 on Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:19 pm
Squaretail wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:29 am

I do but a riding that loses by one vote vs a riding that wins by one vote is something else to consider, but you knew that right? Right. And yes I did think about that before I pressed enter. Every vote counts, but not as much as the millions of ridings in the GTA which should be only one riding imo.

Return to “Covid”