Operated by/Exploité par Air Canada

Discuss topics related to Air Transat.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Mart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Operated by/Exploité par Air Canada

Post by Mart »

Looks like new aircraft livery will be released today after shareholders votes with the "Operated by/Exploité par Air Canada" showing on side fuselage. :wink:
---------- ADS -----------

C-GGGQ
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Operated by/Exploité par Air Canada

Post by C-GGGQ »

"Exploited by" sounds about right. (Sorry had to)

rudder
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rudder »

Mart wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:56 am Looks like new aircraft livery will be released today after shareholders votes with the "Operated by/Exploité par Air Canada" showing on side fuselage. :wink:
That is a CTA requirement if a codeshare flight is operated by an operator on a separate operating certificate.

Still to be determined how many OC’s will survive the corporate transaction. ACPA will certainly want to see its collective agreement rights respected. I do not see language allowing more than 1 LCC carrier.

Also to be determined is DCC - date of corporate closing. That will also factor in to issues related to the seniority consolidation (i.e. after which date are newly hired pilots considered a product of the merger?) This group is usually stapled to the merged list.

Mart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mart »

rudder wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:12 am
Mart wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:56 am Looks like new aircraft livery will be released today after shareholders votes with the "Operated by/Exploité par Air Canada" showing on side fuselage. :wink:
That is a CTA requirement if a codeshare flight is operated by an operator on a separate operating certificate.

Still to be determined how many OC’s will survive the corporate transaction. ACPA will certainly want to see its collective agreement rights respected. I do not see language allowing more than 1 LCC carrier.

Also to be determined is DCC - date of corporate closing. That will also factor in to issues related to the seniority consolidation (i.e. after which date are newly hired pilots considered a product of the merger?) This group is usually stapled to the merged list.
OH dang!!! What a pain 🙄😉

Unlike Mr. C.R. we didn’t make millions out of this and I know there is many issue to solve before this go through and this will not happen without harms for the employees and their families as well as for the customers.

But meanwhile, can we have a good laugh about this don’t you think? After all sooner or later we’re all going to be under AC umbrella. :twisted: 😉

Mart
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mart »

C-GGGQ wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:52 am "Exploited by" sounds about right. (Sorry had to)
Didn’t want to go that far. 😜

Apologies accepted :lol:

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

So the fuselage is bilingual, has 'Lever' been added to the seatbelts yet?

goingnowherefast
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goingnowherefast »

When are they going to paint "Red" on the Rouge planes?

Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rowdy »

goingnowherefast wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:30 pm When are they going to paint "Red" on the Rouge planes?
Now THAT is funny! :lol:

Return to “Air Transat”