YVR IFR Course Placement

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

TheGooseIsLoose
Rank 1
Rank 1

YVR IFR Course Placement

Post by TheGooseIsLoose »

Hey everyone,

I recently got the good news that I have passed the interview stage and am now waiting for a course offer(YVR IFR). I am just curious if anyone else in my position has received a solid course offer or if we are all still in Limbo. My workday page still says "Status : Assessment" and the interview says "Step Completed". I understand that this is typically a very long and unpredictable process so I am not expecting a call right away.I am also well aware that I may not get called at all. If anyone has any info it would be nice to know if I didnt make the cut or if everyone is still waiting.

Thanks!
---------- ADS -----------

mkd
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: YVR IFR Course Placement

Post by mkd »

Same situation here. Myworkday still shows 'Status: Assessment', however I was notified that I had passed the two day assessment held in December, and am now eligible for offer. I haven't kept in contact with many other participants, but I would feel safe in assuming that offers haven't gone out at this point.

There's a good chance we could have been in the same assessment group in December. Feel free to PM me.

flyingalpaca
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by flyingalpaca »

Hi! I was also part of the December testing session (12-13th) and got a call late last week for the IFR course starting March. If you're in it too please message me !

TheGooseIsLoose
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TheGooseIsLoose »

flyingalpaca wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:15 pm Hi! I was also part of the December testing session (12-13th) and got a call late last week for the IFR course starting March. If you're in it too please message me !
I sent you a PM. If anyone else reading this thread has been offered a spot in the YVR Generic IFR course in March feel free to PM me.

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”