Minimum Passing Score for FEAST Request

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

amilan
Rank 0
Rank 0

Minimum Passing Score for FEAST Request

Post by amilan »

I applied for Nav Canada in Dec 2019 (Toronto ACC) and have done the online test also. I am very sure that I answered at least 28 questions correctly and my online status is "Assessment" since I completed the test. Any idea about what is the benchmark score for getting the FEAST test request. Also, when can I expect to receive the FEAST request since Toronto ACC will start testing in Feb 2020.
---------- ADS -----------

moosetracks
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Minimum Passing Score for FEAST Request

Post by moosetracks »

amilan wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:06 pm I applied for Nav Canada in Dec 2019 (Toronto ACC) and have done the online test also. I am very sure that I answered at least 28 questions correctly and my online status is "Assessment" since I completed the test. Any idea about what is the benchmark score for getting the FEAST test request. Also, when can I expect to receive the FEAST request since Toronto ACC will start testing in Feb 2020.
You will only ever know if you fail something, you never hear what your score was or how they select from the people who pass and it is very likely that the scores needed to enter the next step vary with each class.

See this post form most FAQ for more details on the application process:

viewtopic.php?f=150&t=135556
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”