Unlimited Travel Pass

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

plausiblyannonymous
Rank 4
Rank 4

Unlimited Travel Pass

Post by plausiblyannonymous »

It seems like Flair is either trying a tactic that has proven itself a failure in the past, or they are very desperate for money.

https://flyflair.com/travel-info/go-travel-pass/
---------- ADS -----------

atpilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Unlimited Travel Pass

Post by atpilot »

plausiblyannonymous wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:54 pm It seems like Flair is either trying a tactic that has proven itself a failure in the past, or they are very desperate for money.

https://flyflair.com/travel-info/go-travel-pass/
You mean like Swoop’s recently announced $1 Loonie sale? Flair is doing well and filling seats.

seriousflyer
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by seriousflyer »

Alot of mixed opinions...employees are claiming good load factors and outsiders are seeing red flags. As usual, never a dull day.

Soyer
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Soyer »

It is a unique seat sale - that is it. Look at the pricing of all the airlines in Canada currently and prices are low as it is a slow season.

lownslow
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by lownslow »

Possibly my favourite part of all this is Flair’s announcement of the sale on Facebook. You don’t have to scroll too far through the comments before you get to people complaining that Flair doesn’t offer service to/from where they want to go and what’s Flair going to do to remedy this??!!

atpilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by atpilot »

lownslow wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:23 pm Possibly my favourite part of all this is Flair’s announcement of the sale on Facebook. You don’t have to scroll too far through the comments before you get to people complaining that Flair doesn’t offer service to/from where they want to go and what’s Flair going to do to remedy this??!!
Obviously this promo applies to destinations that Flair services. So your comment is pointless.

lownslow
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by lownslow »

atpilot wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:15 pm
lownslow wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:23 pm Possibly my favourite part of all this is Flair’s announcement of the sale on Facebook. You don’t have to scroll too far through the comments before you get to people complaining that Flair doesn’t offer service to/from where they want to go and what’s Flair going to do to remedy this??!!
Obviously this promo applies to destinations that Flair services. So your comment is pointless.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flying4dollars »

seriousflyer wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:06 pm Alot of mixed opinions...employees are claiming good load factors and outsiders are seeing red flags. As usual, never a dull day.
Interesting. Tho, curious, what outsiders and what are your sources?

seriousflyer
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by seriousflyer »

Outsiders being employees from other airlines... sources are the employees who have worked in the industry for long enough years and seen travel passes policies before. That's all.

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

They should call it the "bus pass". I think it's a cool idea. if it catches on, look for Swoop to announce exactly the same thing for exactly the same price..

flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flying4dollars »

seriousflyer wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:20 pm Outsiders being employees from other airlines... sources are the employees who have worked in the industry for long enough years and seen travel passes policies before. That's all.
Fair enough. Though I remember constantly hearing that Flair would be done within months from those same industry experts. That was about 2 years ago. I dunno, times have changed from the days of C3 and Jetsgo. Foreign ownership rules I think being the big one.

Return to “Flair Airlines”