Mandatory PCR Test and 3 Day Hotel Quarantine

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Mandatory PCR Test and 3 Day Hotel Quarantine

Post by ReserveTank »

Rockie wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:05 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:57 pm
Rockie wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:35 am
Fauci has been wearing masks his entire professional life, which is probably 3 times longer than you've been alive.
Here is Fauci wearing a mask at Americas favorite game: :lol:

Snapshot with no context or information what he was doing 2 seconds before or after the picture was taken. It would be like someone snapping a picture the one second you pick your nose and implying you spend hours a day digging for nuggets.
The mask is supposed to be placed immediately over the nose and mouth, between bites and sips. Turns out that Typhoid Tony doesn't like to follow mask rules either.
---------- ADS -----------

rjguy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rjguy »

Airport prison

https://www.rebelnews.com/covid_quarant ... he_inmates

Well I know which hotel chain lost my future business.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

rjguy wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:56 pm Airport prison

Just a mere coincidence that the Radisson hotel chain is owned by a consortium which is owned by the CCP? The commies are profiting from their virus in many ways.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radisson_Hotel_Group

Let’s Go Brandon
Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

I’m wondering if you feel any sort of embarrassment citing rebel news as your source for information?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Rockie wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:33 am

I’m wondering if you feel any sort of embarrassment citing rebel news as your source for information?
I know right? We should only trust CBC and CTV news here and use CNN when we want balanced reliable news sources.

Let’s Go Brandon
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

Waaaaa! Waaaa! Waaa!

My “ freedoms” my “ rights” waaa! Rebel news !

Guess what! freedoms and rights come with responsibility ! It’s a two way street !

This was a rare opportunity for millennials to show what they’re made of and sacrifice like generations before them! Waaa! My career! Waaaa! Waaa! How will I rebuild my career! Waaa! Waaaa! I need Trudeau bucks! Waaaa!

Yup! Your career while others in my generation are dying.. ?

What about the elderly?

It’s quite simple folks !

STAY the F$&@ ! At home!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e0-2XxgHIXk

A few lines:

“ i need the beach! I need the gym! I hear you bitch and moan! ... but I I feel fine! I don’t feel sick, I’ll just go out on my own... how thick are you? You selfish Prick! “

“ time to lock it down and isolate and stay the F&&@ at home! “

We’ll all be through this sooner and better off if we all follow the directions in the song. ( which are those of the government)

It’s very easy! Follow the public health guidelines and it’ll be over before we all know it. Let the ELECTED government do the job that they’re paid to do and have done well at.. and have some respect for our leaders. ( Eg.Honorable Justin Trudeau or just Honorable Prime Minister) vs “Turdo” have some respect!

If you are going to travel.. you’re going to quarantine! It’s that simple! It’s not rocket science. It’s a pandemic!

The people who are going out, biking, walking, taking trips, hiking, the gym, seeing others, grocery stores, shopping are just prolonging the pain for everyone else.

The businesses encouraging people to use their “ services” are equally culpable as the ones using them and should be shut down.

PostmasterGeneral
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by PostmasterGeneral »

Guys, "just two more weeks to flatten the curve!" Then I'm sure this will all be over!

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

PostmasterGeneral wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:24 am Guys, "just two more weeks to flatten the curve!" Then I'm sure this will all be over!

Likely not... probably 6+ months...

In the meantime, Stay the F$&& at home. !

piperdriver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by piperdriver »

GhostRider6 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:39 am

The people who are going out, biking, walking, taking trips, hiking, the gym, seeing others, grocery stores, shopping are just prolonging the pain for everyone else.

The businesses encouraging people to use their “ services” are equally culpable as the ones using them and should be shut down.
So now I can’t go outside for a walk to get some fresh air. Why? Who am I putting in danger? Please enlighten me?

In the meantime I would suggest Ghostrider that you shut the tv off and go outside and get some fresh air yourself. It might do some good for your mental health.

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

piperdriver wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:56 am
GhostRider6 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:39 am

So now I can’t go outside for a walk to get some fresh air. Why? Who am I putting in danger? Please enlighten me?

In the meantime I would suggest Ghostrider that you shut the tv off and go outside and get some fresh air yourself. It might do some good for your mental health.

Look at Australia’s zero tolerance to COVID ... lockdown and isolate even with one case. They’ve faired far better than us. If we all weren’t focused on rights/ freedoms we would be far better off.

We all have a duty to stop this thing and preserve life for those at risk. Now is the time to “ isolate and not roam” and “ stay the F&@@ at home.”

rjguy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rjguy »

Solution for aviation to go back to normal. Solution is treatment and wash your hands. Not stay in doors if you are healthy, we need to flatten the curve bullshit.... Look at the graphical evidence in numerous countries that have adopted cheap, safe, effective treatment protocols. Covid is dead in these countries and they won. If you let big pharma, and the media control the narrative more will die. Can you tell me why Canada is not allowing treatment per Part 1?

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-crkxcWyWEc
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5QWO_3A64&t=0s

But hey Rockie if you get Covid you take some of what Fauci is suggesting in Part 2 and the WHO states doesn't work. You keep believing government has your best interests at heart and will do everything they can to get our industry back up a running. Hell until the other day the U.S. wanted a mandatory PCR test to travel domestically. Think what that would have done to our already almost dead aviation industry.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-t ... hkqBnqDbHk

PCR tests and how they have changed and manipulated (WHO admits PCR tests create false positives)
https://off-guardian.org/2020/12/18/who ... positives/

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

Why would the government suggest something that is damaging? Maybe there’s a health crisis ?

I think the 1/2 measures .. aren’t working... close the borders, do a 9/11 esque full ground stop of all air travel ( which Honorable Minister Omar Algabra almost did and should have done) , close the highways, gyms, stores, schools, provincial and municipal borders - close em.

If it’s not a bare essentials : food, waste, electricity or medical shut it down. Outdoor stores operating in a pandemic? It’s crazy!

Stop paying CEWS/ CERB... people should and scrimped and saved prior to this. Survival of the fittest..

Instead, the government is pandering to a minority of those in denial of the seriousness of this crisis.

The elderly and those with risk factors ( COPD, Obesity, age) are paying the price due to the selfishness of others.

I can’t fathom why someone feels it’s their right to travel in a pandemic!?

This is a once in a lifetime event... let’s be responsible people. Nobody needs to be on a plane..

Here’s the way forward.. this guy has it nailed:

Look at Australia .. they’ve done incredibly well relative to Canada’s pandering 1/2 measures.

rjguy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by rjguy »

GhostRider6 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:34 am Why would the government suggest something that is damaging? Maybe there’s a health crisis ?

I think the 1/2 measures .. aren’t working... close the borders, do a 9/11 esque full ground stop of all air travel ( which Honorable Minister Omar Algabra almost did and should have done) , close the highways, gyms, stores, schools, provincial and municipal borders - close em.

If it’s not a bare essentials : food, waste, electricity or medical shut it down. Outdoor stores operating in a pandemic? It’s crazy!

Stop paying CEWS/ CERB... people should and scrimped and saved prior to this. Survival of the fittest..

Instead, the government is pandering to a minority of those in denial of the seriousness of this crisis.

The elderly and those with risk factors ( COPD, Obesity, age) are paying the price due to the selfishness of others.

This is a once in a lifetime event... let’s be responsible people. Nobody needs to be on a plane..

Look at Australia .. they’ve done incredibly well relative to Canada’s pandering 1/2 measures.

Sorry I don't get shutting down a country like Australia for under 1000 deaths in a year. I do not get shutting down Canada for 21,000 deaths. The only time a local area should be shut down is if a hospital is at capacity and no longer has staff or beds to deal with more hospitalized cases. This should only be for specific areas not entire provinces or a country.

Look at India it is not shut down, huge population, second on the list for the world for number of cases and only 112 deaths per million. Watch video #2 above from 11:15. Treatment can bring deaths down to zero in a province in India with a population 70% of the U.S.. So is lockdown the cure for Covid, or is treatment more effective? Your plan would mean everyone hides for a few more weeks, months, or years. Say good buy to the airline industry, hotel industry, restaurant industry. More people will die in the long run with ideas like this. This has already been proven not to work and does nothing to help a countries mortality rate. If you want people to not die and for hospital ICU units not to be flooded you need our government and Dr.'s to offer scientifically proven treatment now not a year from now. The data is out and available in every corner of the World except Canada, the U.S. (however this is changing) and the U.K.. Why do you think that is. Could it be NO treatment can exist as if one did Emergency Use Authorization for Pfizer and Moderna and any other rushed to market experiment would not be allowed if a treatment existed. I have my fingers crossed that the WHO will finally make an announcement between the end of Feb. and mid March recommending the flccc.net protocol. My guess is once the WHO does make this recommendation this will end overnight.

And yes if you watched the video it should be crystal clear that the NIH and Fauci do not have the publics best interest at heart when they offer zero treatment options besides Remdesivir which is proven to not even work. Research a little on the drug Remdesivir, watch the videos above and then tell me the government has your best interest at heart. Don't take my word for it however read what the WHO also published on this drug.

Reality is no one at airports seems to be sick anymore. Been almost 1/2 a year since I have felt concerned that the person next to me or near me might be sick on a flight. Rarely hear anyone with flu like symptoms on a plane like I have in the past. My personal observation at any major airport is that this is all over. We have all already been exposed all of us. If it didn't kill you yet probably not going to kill you or anyone close to you later. Historically previous SARs virus only last two years anyways. If you are in aviation you probably already have the antibodies.

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

rjguy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:04 pm
GhostRider6 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:34 am Why would the government suggest something that is damaging? Maybe there’s a health crisis ?

Sorry I don't get shutting down a country like Australia for under 1000 deaths in a year. I do not get shutting down Canada for 21,000 deaths. The only time a local area should be shut down is if a hospital is at capacity and no longer has staff or beds to deal with more hospitalized cases. This should only be for specific areas not entire provinces or a country.

Look at India it is not shut down, huge population, second on the list for the world for number of cases and only 112 deaths per million. Watch video #2 above from 11:15. Treatment can bring deaths down to zero in a province in India with a population 70% of the U.S.. So is lockdown the cure for Covid, or is treatment more effective? Your plan would mean everyone hides for a few more weeks, months, or years. Say good buy to the airline industry, hotel industry, restaurant industry. More people will die in the long run with ideas like this. This has already been proven not to work and does nothing to help a countries mortality rate. If you want people to not die and for hospital ICU units not to be flooded you need our government and Dr.'s to offer scientifically proven treatment now not a year from now. The data is out and available in every corner of the World except Canada, the U.S. (however this is changing) and the U.K.. Why do you think that is. Could it be NO treatment can exist as if one did Emergency Use Authorization for Pfizer and Moderna and any other rushed to market experiment would not be allowed if a treatment existed. I have my fingers crossed that the WHO will finally make an announcement between the end of Feb. and mid March recommending the flccc.net protocol. My guess is once the WHO does make this recommendation this will end overnight.

And yes if you watched the video it should be crystal clear that the NIH and Fauci do not have the publics best interest at heart when they offer zero treatment options besides Remdesivir which is proven to not even work. Research a little on the drug Remdesivir, watch the videos above and then tell me the government has your best interest at heart. Don't take my word for it however read what the WHO also published on this drug.

Reality is no one at airports seems to be sick anymore. Been almost 1/2 a year since I have felt concerned that the person next to me or near me might be sick on a flight. Rarely hear anyone with flu like symptoms on a plane like I have in the past. My personal observation at any major airport is that this is all over. We have all already been exposed all of us. If it didn't kill you yet probably not going to kill you or anyone close to you later. Historically previous SARs virus only last two years anyways. If you are in aviation you probably already have the antibodies.
I didn’t look at the links.

I see this stuff along the same level of “ Rebel News.” We have elected officials whom we should show respect for and listen to and not question. Now, is not the time to spread dissension and bafflegab. Deniers who spread this sort of thing should be arrested/ jailed or fined- free speech does not exist right now. There’s A reality and A crisis.

This is a global health emergency due to an extremely dangerous and infectious virus that’s facing the healthcare system and pushing things to the brink..denying this crisis is convenient for millennials... I’m at risk and not in denial.

As someone who is elderly, diabetic, COPD and obese I am concerned for my well being.. while others selfishly worry about going outside, their non-essential jobs, I worry about going to the store.

Most of what the deniers are asking to do during this crisis are privileges and not rights.

Rights: Air, Food, Water,

Privileges: visits, trips to the mountains, buying things, consuming things, visiting friends, visiting family in person, social gatherings, free speech. * all of these things come with responsibility

Hells bells! There’s people going mountain biking, walking, hiking.. I know of people’s business in the outdoor industry that have expanded. Obviously, to make this work, social distancing is lax and they’re not locked down.

In terms of businesses, it’s a free market economy. Services that are required right now will survive. Services that are no longer required, won’t survive. ( eg. Aviation)

Government will be extremely important next to healthcare, policing, netflix, TV, News, YouTube, military, food / essentials will survive.

Things like gyms, schools, yoga studios, parks, walking/ running trails, aviation, bike shops, outdoor stores, simply aren’t required right now .. it’s a free market. Right now, the market dictates that this stuff isn’t needed right now.

When the crisis passes, and the most important and vulnerable are protected we’ll restart with what/who we truly need as a society.

For those in the aviation industry, etc those individuals should have a scrimped and saved to survive a rainy day. ( until this crisis ends) In a survival situation, it’s survival of the fittest.. the mentally and financially strong will prevail through this thing. .

People can get new jobs..

In the meantime, Stay the F$&@ at home! Follow health guidelines and let’s go through this together and nip the selfishness in the Bud

People before $...

Human Factor
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Human Factor »

You sound completely terrified.

No bug with a survival rate over 99% for most of the population should generate the mass hysteria that this one has.

Remember when the hysteria around Swine Flu started in 2009? Then it broke that the whole thing was being hyped and misrepresented by Big Pharma before being declared a hoax by the investigative media? Sounds familiar, no? Makes you wonder what the difference is this time... Could it be that since then, media has received massive government bailouts and are now more gun-shy about rocking the boat?

What about the 'experts'? Who is the "they" that Ontario's health 'experts' mention in this clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu60BJdfgpc

So many questions. So few answers.

And "stay the f*ck home" is not the right answer to any question. If you're scared, stay home. My freedoms don't end where your fears begin.

Will fix airplanes for food.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Human Factor wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:41 pm You sound completely terrified.

No bug with a survival rate over 99% for most of the population should generate the mass hysteria that this one has.

Remember when the hysteria around Swine Flu started in 2009? Then it broke that the whole thing was being hyped and misrepresented by Big Pharma before being declared a hoax by the investigative media? Sounds familiar, no? Makes you wonder what the difference is this time... Could it be that since then, media has received massive government bailouts and are now more gun-shy about rocking the boat?

What about the 'experts'? Who is the "they" that Ontario's health 'experts' mention in this clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu60BJdfgpc

So many questions. So few answers.

And "stay the f*ck home" is not the right answer to any question. If you're scared, stay home. My freedoms don't end where your fears begin.
Stay at home. 2 more weeks. Flatten the curve. We’re all in this together. I think Ghostrider is trolling or he’s lost his mind. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

You need to stop watching the news bud. You’re losing it.

Let’s Go Brandon
McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by McKinley »

McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by McKinley »

I realize I’ve double posted ...

It’s time to stop the masturbatory media induced fear pornography / social engineering.

Pfizer’s vaccine is showing a 94% drop in cases in those vaccinated..

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews. ... ccine/amp/

This thing is as good as over...

Mobilize the CF, FA’s, police, fire, EMS, anyone holding a valid first aid certificate to vaccinate and let’s end this thing.

No more variant fear nonsense ... enough is enough.

How long will the government / media milk this bad boy? It’s anyone’s guess.. job, lives ( which are tied to the economy) , physical and mental health will be the casualty.

Taxivasion
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Taxivasion »

@ Ghostrider has lost his damn mind. Please remove yourself from the aviation community before they all think we wear a tin foil hat and spew garbage. step 1.) turn off CNN, CBC step 2.) start trying to be a productive member of society again. step 3.) see if you can find a women that can stand you for more than 5 mins.

or STAY the F%^&* HOME! as you would say hahaha get a life.

Return to “Covid”