Completion and Ratification of Agreements

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

straight2thepoint
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by straight2thepoint »

Here’s something. We’re almost there, fresh off the presses:

March 15, 2021

Fellow Sky Regional Pilots,

The JAZ MEC Chairman Captain Claude Buraglia contacted me last night to advise me they have completed their negotiations and finalized an agreement with their Company. Please see the below communication to Jazz Pilots.

Thank you for your patience during this process. We expect to have more details tomorrow afternoon.

In Solidarity,

Followed by:

March 15, 2021

Ladies and gentlemen,

We are pleased to report that Sunday evening we reached an agreement with the Company for the integration of the E175 aircraft and Sky Regional Pilots. Just a few hours ago, the MEC unanimously approved and ratified the following:

Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) - Respecting the Integration of Sky Regional Airlines Inc Pilots into the Jazz Aviation LP Bargaining Unit
LOU 49 - One Time Special Separation Package
Memorandum of Settlement No 6 – Modifications to Collective Agreement No 5

Details will be released shortly. I am confident that once the Pilot group has the chance to review the entire package, the agreements will be well received.

I would like to thank the JAZ MEC for their leadership. Special thanks to the Negotiating Committee, and ALPA Staff for their dedication and hard work on behalf of Jazz Pilots. Finally, thank you to the SKV MEC for their trust and commitment to this process.

We look forward to welcoming all Sky Regional Pilots as they transition to Jazz.

In solidarity,
---------- ADS -----------

rudder
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Completion and Ratification of Agreements

Post by rudder »

Have the SKV pilots been given a copy of the trilateral MOA, and, instructions for indicating individual intention to accept an offer of employment from Jazz?

TrustinThrust
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Completion and Ratification of Agreements

Post by TrustinThrust »

Yes. The deadlines to do so was yesterday. SKV pilots have access to the CBA and the MOAs. Online info sessions for all Jazz and Sky pilots are planned for today and tomorrow.

Return to “Air Canada”