YHZ- Roommate Wanted

Free advertising space for your crash pads. Also post your crash pad wanted requests here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

yhzbeechbum
Rank 0
Rank 0

YHZ- Roommate Wanted

Post by yhzbeechbum »

1 bedroom available starting 1 September 2021 in a semi-furnished, two bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in the south end of Halifax, just steps away from St. Mary's University and many amenities.

St Mary’s- 3 minute walk, Sobeys/NSLC- 7 minute walk, Superstore/NSLC- 10 minute walk, Spring Garden Rd- 12 minute walk Point Pleasant Park- 15 minute walk

Rent is $700 per month
Parking available for additional $50 per month
Wifi and Utilities are not included in rent, split monthly
Laundry in building
Main area and kitchen are furnished, Bedroom is not furnished. Can be furnished for additional monthly charge.
Dimensions: bedroom are 12’x10’, closet 7’x’2’, shared storage room 4’x7’
The bedroom has a large window that provides plenty of natural light

I am an FO in my 20’s looking for an aviation professional to room with me in a flat in the south end of Halifax. Shoot me a message with a little bit of info about yourself so we can chat & figure out if it would be a good fit. A bit about myself- I like to watch a lot of NHL, NFL, and UFC. I like hiking, camping, and going to the beach in the summer. I work a 4 on 4 off rotation so during those days I’m either at work or sleeping at home. Everyone in the building is pretty quiet and respectful of one another so I’m looking for some who will fit that vibe. Cleanliness expectations for shared areas are high.

Text me at (519)444-4654 with any questions or interest, cheers
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Crash Pads”