Campbell Helicopters Abbotsford/YXX

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

FixedWingAME
Rank 0
Rank 0

Campbell Helicopters Abbotsford/YXX

Post by FixedWingAME »

Does anyone know much about Campbell Helicopters and how it is to work there? Can't seem to be able to find much info on them.
---------- ADS -----------

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Campbell Helicopters Abbotsford/YXX

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

FixedWingAME wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:41 pm Does anyone know much about Campbell Helicopters and how it is to work there? Can't seem to be able to find much info on them.
That’s a very old long standing company that many have at one time worked at for medium experience. Vertical Forums would be a good place to direct this question to

FixedWingAME
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by FixedWingAME »

Thanks

PitchLink
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PitchLink »

FixedWingAME wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:41 pm Does anyone know much about Campbell Helicopters and how it is to work there? Can't seem to be able to find much info on them.
Old company with some legacy aircraft, lots of people go there to get medium time (fixing and flying alike). It is a seasonal Canadian operator from what I know, that may have changed but I don’t think so. Saw a few machines out this summer operating like they always have. I second Vertical Magazine would be a good forum to ask this question, you’ll get some direct opinions, but like everything, you need to judge for yourself. Good luck!

Return to “Employment Forum”