Maybe some day this issue will be put to rest

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

asleep_at_the_yoke
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Maybe some day this issue will be put to rest

Post by asleep_at_the_yoke »

imjustlurking wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:15 pm
asleep_at_the_yoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:08 pm Says the scab who went to fly WestJet metal and routes in fancy paint at bargain basement rates. People like you are the ones who drag this industry down. Enjoy the van life 😂.
I don't understand the hate for WestJet.

Last I checked, the WJ forums are free from the incessant bitching and complaining. Think about it for a minute... maybe it's not about the extra $100/day. Sometimes lifestyle plays a big roll in someone's happiness.
Lol. Yeah that great swoop lifestyle. You know a bunch of swoop pilots including captains left for AC right? 18-20 days a month flying from what I heard. Sounds like a great lifestyle. And guys like that are partly to blame for these working conditions.

Had scabs like him never taken the job in the first place, good chance those fins would be flying around at ML WestJet rates.
---------- ADS -----------

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

asleep_at_the_yoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:20 pm
asleep_at_the_yoke wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:08 pm Says the scab who went to fly WestJet metal and routes in fancy paint at bargain basement rates. People like you are the ones who drag this industry down. Enjoy the van life 😂.

Last I checked, the WJ forums are free from the incessant bitching and complaining. Think about it for a minute... maybe it's not about the extra $100/day. Sometimes lifestyle plays a big roll in someone's happiness.
Lol. Yeah that great swoop lifestyle. You know a bunch of swoop pilots including captains left for AC right? 18-20 days a month flying from what I heard. Sounds like a great lifestyle. And guys like that are partly to blame for these working conditions.

Had scabs like him never taken the job in the first place, good chance those fins would be flying around at ML WestJet rates.
No, no, I said WestJet, not Poop.

We all have things we're ashamed of [cough][cough] Rouge [cough] Zip [cough] Tango

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

imjustlurking wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:51 pm

We all have things we're ashamed of [cough][cough] Rouge [cough] Zip [cough] Tango

In my experience, when you don't know what people are talking about, sometimes it's a good idea to just not post.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

altiplano wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:04 pm
imjustlurking wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:51 pm

In my experience, when you don't know what people are talking about, sometimes it's a good idea to just not post.
Says Altiplano, the AvCanada resident anti-vaxxer.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

Yawn... Hardly.

Grow up.

You don't know what we were talking about, get over it.

Raymond Hall
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Raymond Hall »

I could be mistaken, but I had the impression that this thread was about the arbitration decision regarding alleged discrimination on the basis of termination of employment based on acquiring the age of 65...

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Raymond Hall wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:48 pm I could be mistaken, but I had the impression that this thread was about the arbitration decision regarding alleged discrimination on the basis of termination of employment based on acquiring the age of 65...
Welcome to AvCanada. On this forum, every thread that is longer than one page will inevitably hit at least one of the following topics:
  • WestJet/Encore/Swoop Sucks
  • Air Canada/Rouge/Jazz sucks
  • COVID

Raymond Hall
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Raymond Hall »

imjustlurking wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:56 pm Welcome to AvCanada. On this forum, every thread that is longer than one page will inevitably hit at least one of the following topics:
  • WestJet/Encore/Swoop Sucks
  • Air Canada/Rouge/Jazz sucks
  • COVID
You didn't add (and should have added) bullet point #4: Avoiding the facts and issues by engaging in slander of those who post on-issue...

Return to “Air Canada”