CBAA 2021 Salary

Discussion of topics related to corporate aviation throughout the world.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: CBAA 2021 Salary

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

intake wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:50 am Hello all,

Well its been multiple weeks since the CBAA get together so someone out there must have a copy of the 2022 Salary survey. Please share a copy if you have one. Thanks intake
Think it’ll be up this year but who knows
---------- ADS -----------

kilocharliemike
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kilocharliemike »

On the CBAA website it says 2022 available to members. Anyone have it?

throwawaycorporate
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by throwawaycorporate »

also interested

intake
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by intake »

Ok, so it seems that nobody is interested in sharing the 2022 survey? What is wrong with you people! If you have a copy post it please. By sharing this information it will benefit all of us. As I’m negotiating a fair salary adjustment I want to be armed with accurate (well at least documented) information to justify my end of the negotiation. Are we all too afraid to seek what we are worth? I’m certainly not but I need ammunition to help win my battle.

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

intake wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:30 pm Ok, so it seems that nobody is interested in sharing the 2022 survey? What is wrong with you people! If you have a copy post it please. By sharing this information it will benefit all of us. As I’m negotiating a fair salary adjustment I want to be armed with accurate (well at least documented) information to justify my end of the negotiation. Are we all too afraid to seek what we are worth? I’m certainly not but I need ammunition to help win my battle.
Entitled much?

FFS, rather than admonishing those whom have the proprietary info I suppose you could shell out some coin and obtain it on your own dime?

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

intake wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:30 pm Ok, so it seems that nobody is interested in sharing the 2022 survey? What is wrong with you people! If you have a copy post it please. By sharing this information it will benefit all of us. As I’m negotiating a fair salary adjustment I want to be armed with accurate (well at least documented) information to justify my end of the negotiation. Are we all too afraid to seek what we are worth? I’m certainly not but I need ammunition to help win my battle.
If you think the CBAA numbers for this year are going to magically aid you in a negotiation, you're likely going to get shot down by your manager if that's how you're thinking of using them.

You're better off talking with your colleagues to get an idea of what the previous pilots were making and what experience you have in comparison. Lots of bumps this year that would not be reflected on a CBAA salary scale based on last years info.

What do you need to make; what do you bring to the table; what were the previous pilots making; how hard is the company struggling to find flight crew; how does your experience compare to mins/other candidates; how desperate are you to fly the metal; those are all huge questions that won't be reflective in a current CBAA table. The company likely has the table and has set their offer between 50-75% avg.

If you don't have enough experience to know the above, just take what they are offering.

Last edited by schnitzel2k3 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WCJetPilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by WCJetPilot »

If you’re so desperate for the information, there’s an easy solution - Become a CBAA member and you'll have access to the information you require through their website.

And please don’t complain about why you should have to pay a membership fee to obtain their documentation which takes the CBAA team time, money and resources to compile each year. I don't understand why people feel entitled to obtain access to certain material/documentation provided through a private organization "just because" they're demanding it.

thepoors
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by thepoors »

Here you go man. It's seriously fkd that people are gatekeeping this shit. This industry is sad.

Attachments
CBAA-2022-Compensation-Study-Report-24Aug2022.pdf
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 531 times
Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

thepoors wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:55 am
Here you go man. It's seriously fkd that people are gatekeeping this shit. This industry is sad.

I didn’t realize it was so hard to get, I get one annually from my customers

throwawaycorporate
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by throwawaycorporate »

These numbers at least on the FO side must be off. FO on the CJ there is 65-77K for their standard 16/12, and must be the biggest employer.

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

throwawaycorporate wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 pm
These numbers at least on the FO side must be off. FO on the CJ there is 65-77K for their standard 16/12, and must be the biggest employer.
You gotta take the numbers with a grain of salt. They're ballpark only. Best resource is asking around and getting a more local number.

Case in point, one of the Winnipeg ops are paying 130k for a KA200 Capt. Campbell River ops for a typed KA200/EMB505 604 Captain was mid 70s? It's gotta be a typo, and I think they said negotiable in the ad, but thats nearly 60k difference for same aircraft.

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

Gatekeeping?

Why don’t you have access to the survey why aren’t you willing to share it then?

Money for nothing and chicks for free… yeah the industry is sad given the amount of entitled people and employers alike!

intake
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by intake »

Thepoors, thanks and appreciate you..

thepoors
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by thepoors »

TeePeeCreeper wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:05 pm
Gatekeeping?

Why don’t you have access to the survey why aren’t you willing to share it then?

Money for nothing and chicks for free… yeah the industry is sad given the amount of entitled people and employers alike!
I did share it, boomer. Learn how to use a computer.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

thepoors wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:04 am

Gatekeeping?

😂😂😂😂

thepoors
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by thepoors »

Bug_Stomper_01 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:36 am

Gatekeeping?

😂😂😂😂
Not sure what's funny. Did you find your reading glasses?

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

thepoors wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:38 am

😂😂😂😂
Don’t need glasses thanks, I thought your comment was good is all lol

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

What headset do you guys think is best?

flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by flying4dollars »

thepoors wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:38 am

😂😂😂😂
Yikes. He was laughing at your comment to TPC. Looks like you didn't have yours on :rolleyes:

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

'97 Tercel wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:31 pm What headset do you guys think is best?
Bose QC25 with the Uflymike setup.

Return to “Corporate”