looking for Nav trips with answers on Toronto VNC

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

mrmsktg
Rank 0
Rank 0

looking for Nav trips with answers on Toronto VNC

Post by mrmsktg »

HI guys,
I have been looking for a nav trips on the Toronto VNC, I want to practise planning cross country trips for my ppl. imI really suck at nav and I need lots of practise.

I have done the ( sharpers edge one / from the ground up ) ones . I know that I can make up one for myself but i just wanted trip with answer so I can make sure that my answers are correct.

I would really appreciate it if you share any trip you have on Toronto VNC.

thank you in advance
---------- ADS -----------

gustind
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: looking for Nav trips with answers on Toronto VNC

Post by gustind »

Stanhope (CND4) to Pembrooke (CYTA) to Ottawa (CYOW). This route was seen on the PPAER exam.

Maniwacki, to YTA NDB, to Deerhurst Resort, to Muskoka, to Deerhurst Resort Again. This was seen on a CPAER exam.

Grimsby - London - Gore Bay - Sault Ste. Marie. I just made this up.

Good luck!

Daniel Gustin
co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

What is it specifically that you think you suck at? The actual planning process, or the execution in the air? Or are TC exam's English language tricks getting you? If you want help, just quote me so I get a notification and I'll see if I can offer any useful suggestions.

mrmsktg
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by mrmsktg »

co-joe wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:23 am What is it specifically that you think you suck at? The actual planning process, or the execution in the air? Or are TC exam's English language tricks getting you? If you want help, just quote me so I get a notification and I'll see if I can offer any useful suggestions.
question like , find the highest obstacles along this leg? VOR and NDB question ? airspaces related question ? question of that nature

i would really appreciate if someone has a long trips with ANSWERS so I can check mine when I'm done to make sure that I got the right answers.

thanks

Return to “Flight Training”