JABBED PILOTS SHOULD NOT LAWFULLY BE ALLOWED TO FLY

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: JABBED PILOTS SHOULD NOT LAWFULLY BE ALLOWED TO FLY

Post by JerryRig »

‘Bob’ wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:13 pm
JerryRig wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:54 amLook up Maritime Admiralty Law, and you’ll see that what I’m saying is true.
Admiralty law or maritime law is a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes.
Not even public maritime disputes.

Besides. I don’t even believe in the sea.
Bob, it’s how you are ‘governed’. We weren’t taught this in school or anywhere, because this truth, if it got out, would flip the system upside down.

Here, this what I’m talking about. It’s word play

https://youtu.be/qqGCovP3ClY
---------- ADS -----------

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

Reserve Tank: "...Your argument is essentially that because the source was not mainstream, it is false."

If by ""not mainstream", you mean discredited, disreputable, distrusted, mistrusted, suspected, derided, pooh-poohed, and refuted; then, yes; we're on the same wavelength...

HAND

:D

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

"It took my whole being and changed it."

Laura Gross, 72, Fort Lee, N.J.

Laura Gross was in agonizing pain. Her gall bladder needed to come out. That's the reason the hospital allowed her in for surgery on March 18, 2020, even though most of the operating rooms were shut down for COVID-19.

Gross doesn't know if she picked up the coronavirus in the hospital or if she got it from her wife, who came down with COVID-19 two weeks later.

Either way, the viral infection packed a wallop. Her surgery pain morphed right into COVID-19 pain. She had a fever, joint and muscle aches, swollen glands, and an overall weakness and dizziness she couldn't shake. The headache was the worst. “My right eye felt like I had an ice pick in it.”

Gross kept waiting for the illness to end and her symptoms to resolve. They never did.

Though her fever subdued, she continued to have weakness, joint pain, debilitating headaches and a lack of appetite. She lost 15 pounds over four months. Her blood pressure was so low that her doctor prescribed a teaspoon of salt every day. But it would spike at random times.

Then there was the brain fog. Gross describes it like this: “It's like I have folders and subfolders with information in my brain, and COVID took a bomb and blew it all up, and the information started flying all over my brain and moving constantly so that I can't access it,” she says. “I almost want to cry just talking about it."

Even simple tasks like checking her calendar to see when she was free and then translating that information into an email caused her confusion.

A semi-retired writer and marketing executive who has always prided herself on her sharp mind, Gross says the inability to think clearly was what was most depressing. “It took my whole being and changed it,” she says.

Gross is enrolled in a post-COVID clinic at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. She has several doctors in different disciplines from there as well as outside doctors working on her case. They told her they believe she will eventually recover, and she holds on to that.

In late January, Gross got her first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. After two days of mild side effects, she woke up on day three and found that her brain fog had lifted and her energy was back. She is hoping it's the beginning of the end.

"I feel like my old self again,” she says. “I don't know if it'll last, but I'm praying.”

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

pelmet wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:43 am "It took my whole being and changed it."

Laura Gross, 72, Fort Lee, N.J.

Laura Gross was in agonizing pain. Her gall bladder needed to come out. That's the reason the hospital allowed her in for surgery on March 18, 2020, even though most of the operating rooms were shut down for COVID-19.

Gross doesn't know if she picked up the coronavirus in the hospital or if she got it from her wife, who came down with COVID-19 two weeks later.

Either way, the viral infection packed a wallop. Her surgery pain morphed right into COVID-19 pain. She had a fever, joint and muscle aches, swollen glands, and an overall weakness and dizziness she couldn't shake. The headache was the worst. “My right eye felt like I had an ice pick in it.”

Gross kept waiting for the illness to end and her symptoms to resolve. They never did.

Though her fever subdued, she continued to have weakness, joint pain, debilitating headaches and a lack of appetite. She lost 15 pounds over four months. Her blood pressure was so low that her doctor prescribed a teaspoon of salt every day. But it would spike at random times.

Then there was the brain fog. Gross describes it like this: “It's like I have folders and subfolders with information in my brain, and COVID took a bomb and blew it all up, and the information started flying all over my brain and moving constantly so that I can't access it,” she says. “I almost want to cry just talking about it."

Even simple tasks like checking her calendar to see when she was free and then translating that information into an email caused her confusion.

A semi-retired writer and marketing executive who has always prided herself on her sharp mind, Gross says the inability to think clearly was what was most depressing. “It took my whole being and changed it,” she says.

Gross is enrolled in a post-COVID clinic at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. She has several doctors in different disciplines from there as well as outside doctors working on her case. They told her they believe she will eventually recover, and she holds on to that.

In late January, Gross got her first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. After two days of mild side effects, she woke up on day three and found that her brain fog had lifted and her energy was back. She is hoping it's the beginning of the end.

"I feel like my old self again,” she says. “I don't know if it'll last, but I'm praying.”

Let’s Go Brandon

Return to “Covid”