JABBED PILOTS SHOULD NOT LAWFULLY BE ALLOWED TO FLY

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: JABBED PILOTS SHOULD NOT LAWFULLY BE ALLOWED TO FLY

Post by kgb531 »

All pharmaceuticals require reporting of adverse reactions for as long as it is in use.
When you "read" something without possessing either the mental capacity or requisite educational background required to understand it, you are just reading it.
JerryRig wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:08 pm
kgb531 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:21 pm Oh? Do tell?
Did you know the Salk polio vaccine was developed and into arms quicker than either covid vaccine?
His vaccine had nothing in common with previous failed polio vax attempts.

JerryRig wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:34 am

These 2 names may have been approved, but what is going into your arm, and subsequently your brain, lungs, heart, reproduction system, is NOT these.
Read the label on your 6th “booster” because the first 5 didn’t work, as it neither keeps you from getting sick nor prevents transmission. It says so on the documentation. That’s all the evidence you need. I did read the “approval” documentation, and it states that the manufacturer must report all reactions and observations especially for those under 15, until the end of 2023. That means human trials are still undergoing.
---------- ADS -----------

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Judging my mental capacity without testing my knowledge doesn’t make you qualified to make statements such as this. Intelligence does not equal knowledge, and knowledge doesn’t make you intelligent. Knowledge without intelligence can, but not always lead to foolishness. The dictionary defines this as being an idiot....someone who is foolish.

I see a lot of foolish people walking around with masks that don’t scientifically protect them from anything, and voluntarily injecting unknown, but apparently dangerous non-removable substances into their bloodstream. The sad part is they truly believe they are doing it for the sake of others. 🙄
kgb531 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:08 pm All pharmaceuticals require reporting of adverse reactions for as long as it is in use.
When you "read" something without possessing either the mental capacity or requisite educational background required to understand it, you are just reading it.
kgb531 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:21 pm Oh? Do tell?
Did you know the Salk polio vaccine was developed and into arms quicker than either covid vaccine?
His vaccine had nothing in common with previous failed polio vax attempts.

Read the label on your 6th “booster” because the first 5 didn’t work, as it neither keeps you from getting sick nor prevents transmission. It says so on the documentation. That’s all the evidence you need. I did read the “approval” documentation, and it states that the manufacturer must report all reactions and observations especially for those under 15, until the end of 2023. That means human trials are still undergoing.

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

The masks don't protect you from anything. That was never their intent. They are acting as sneeze guards.
Thinking your posts on this forum don't immediately give everyone the insight as to your "mental capacity" would be your first lapse in judgment.
JerryRig wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:42 pm Judging my mental capacity without testing my knowledge doesn’t make you qualified to make statements such as this. Intelligence does not equal knowledge, and knowledge doesn’t make you intelligent. Knowledge without intelligence can, but not always lead to foolishness. The dictionary defines this as being an idiot....someone who is foolish.

I see a lot of foolish people walking around with masks that don’t scientifically protect them from anything, and voluntarily injecting unknown, but apparently dangerous non-removable substances into their bloodstream. The sad part is they truly believe they are doing it for the sake of others. 🙄
kgb531 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:08 pm All pharmaceuticals require reporting of adverse reactions for as long as it is in use.

northernpilot2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by northernpilot2 »

kgb531 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:09 pm The masks don't protect you from anything. That was never their intent. They are acting as sneeze guards.
Why in the @#$! do you need a mask for sneeze guard? Cant you just use your arm or elbow? It makes no sense to be walking outside, especially by yourself, with a stupid mask on.

Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

Or driving your car at warp speed, windows up.......SOLO

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

I'm confused. Is there a jurisdiction in canada requiring mask wearing outside or in a car?
And if someone is doing that, how does it impact you?
northernpilot2 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:41 pm
kgb531 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:09 pm The masks don't protect you from anything. That was never their intent. They are acting as sneeze guards.
Why in the @#$! do you need a mask for sneeze guard? Cant you just use your arm or elbow? It makes no sense to be walking outside, especially by yourself, with a stupid mask on.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

kgb531 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:30 pm I'm confused. Is there a jurisdiction in canada requiring mask wearing outside or in a car?
The question should be, what jurisdiction can force a mask on any man, woman or child?
The answer is: nobody. Yet some submit, and that’s their choice as it should be, no matter how ridiculous. But expect to be provided guidance from concerned friends and family.

Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

kgb531 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:30 pm I'm confused. Is there a jurisdiction in canada requiring mask wearing outside or in a car?

There is none that I'm aware of in Canada; it has absolutely NO impact on me, other then a daily giggle in this quagmire of ever changing public health guidelines. Your cleared as requested sir, mask on or off is completely irrelevant to me.

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

What jurisdiction?
Each and every private business.
Each and every private/publicly-owned workplace under the guise of workplace safety.
If you are not aware of what your actual rights are and the limitations that can be put upon them, maybe don't proffer your uneducated opinion on the topic.
JerryRig wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:54 pm

The question should be, what jurisdiction can force a mask on any man, woman or child?
The answer is: nobody. Yet some submit, and that’s their choice as it should be, no matter how ridiculous. But expect to be provided guidance from concerned friends and family.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

The answer is: nobody.
Every provincial jurisdiction can force that on you. I take it you haven't read the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, or its equivalent for the province in which you live, then. You should speak less and understand more about the country in which you live.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

kgb531 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:54 pm What jurisdiction?
Each and every private/publicly-owned workplace under the guise of workplace safety.
If you are not aware of what your actual rights are and the limitations that can be put upon them, maybe don't proffer your uneducated opinion on the topic.

Every man and woman have inalienable rights on this planet. If you choose to give those away, thats on you. A corporation is a dead entity according to law, and has no rights. They do have statues, regulations, acts, orders, etc, none of which apply to a man or a woman, only "persons", a dead corporate entity assigned to you at birth through your birth certificate. The jurisdiction lies where you choose to stand: as a man or woman, or as a dead person.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

photofly wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:07 pm

The answer is: nobody.
Every provincial jurisdiction can force that on you. I take it you haven't read the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, or its equivalent for the province in which you live, then. You should speak less and understand more about the country in which you live.
Acts don't apply to a man or woman, only dead corporate "persons".

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

I'm not sure if you're yet another evangelical (no different than ISIS) halfwit or simply delusional.
Your misinterpretation of "dead corporate entity" is laughable and I'm assuming you found it on an antivaxx/antimask/anti-science/anti-passport/evangelical/PPCer crowd Facebook group you believe to preach truth.

JerryRig wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:25 pm
Every man and woman have inalienable rights on this planet. If you choose to give those away, thats on you. A corporation is a dead entity according to law, and has no rights. They do have statues, regulations, acts, orders, etc, none of which apply to a man or a woman, only "persons", a dead corporate entity assigned to you at birth through your birth certificate. The jurisdiction lies where you choose to stand: as a man or woman, or as a dead person.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

While many people who get the coronavirus fully recover after a few weeks, some COVID-19 survivors are left with debilitating symptoms that last for months after infection.

They call themselves long-haulers, and they number in the thousands across the country. Their symptoms include brain fog, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle weakness, heart palpitations, and mood and sleep disturbances. Many have been unable to return to their normal daily activities.

One study found that 75 percent of hospitalized COVID patients still had symptoms six months after discharge. But long-term symptoms don't just affect those who were hospitalized; some long-haulers had only a mild initial infection, but continue to battle its effects months later.

Many are members of an online support group called Survivor Corps, where more than 155,000 adults share information, advice and encouragement.

In addition, specialized post-COVID clinics have opened across the country to collect data, study the condition and investigate ways to help long-haulers. It's a difficult task, because symptoms affect every system of the body, and also because cases can vary widely.

Christy Hutchison, 50, Woodland, Calif.

"The virus aged me 20 years.”

Christy Hutchison believes she picked up the coronavirus when she traveled for work in March, just as the first COVID-19 cases were popping up in the U.S.

Fortunately, her illness wasn't severe, and three weeks later Hutchison was back to feeling like herself. To celebrate, she resumed her daily walking, logging 5 to 9 miles a day during the month of April.

"I was like, ‘Look, I've gotten through it, and I'll have antibodies now. I'm going to get myself healthy again,” Hutchison recalls.

Then, in early May, new symptoms appeared: A deep, hacking cough. Swelling in her feet and lymph nodes. Vertigo so bad she had to sleep sitting upright. And complete exhaustion.

"It was like an energy reserve had just been pulled out of me,” she says. A constant tightness gripped her chest. Her heart rate skyrocketed at unexpected times. “I'd be lying on the sofa, just watching TV, and my pulse rate would shoot up to 160 beats per minute,” she says. “I'd be terrified, thinking I was going to have a heart attack.”

Hutchison saw many different doctors, who ordered a variety of tests. She was examined, scanned, questioned and medicated.

One night in November, she awoke drenched in sweat, pain stabbing between her shoulder blades. She thought it was heartburn, but she also felt nauseous and vomited. Recognizing those as classic signs of a heart attack, Hutchison drove herself to the ER. But her chest X-ray, EKG and other tests all turned up normal.

"What's really terrifying is that after all this testing they can't say, ‘This is the problem and how we are going to fix it,'” Hutchison says.

It's now been almost a year since she was first infected. Hutchison says some of her initial symptoms have disappeared, but new ones have emerged. Her legs sometimes twitch erratically, and she gets migraine-like headaches. It can be a struggle to concentrate and think of words.

Hutchison lost her full-time job in private aviation when the company she worked for dissolved in December, so on the days that she feels good, she is job-hunting, as well as doing some contract work and supporting her two teenage daughters as they do virtual school. Sometimes she even has enough energy for a walk around the block and some yardwork.

On the bad days, however, she can barely get out of bed. For Hutchinson, who is normally a high-energy person, it has been devastating. “I feel like I'm disabled,” she says. “I can never run more than 85 percent of normal. This virus has aged me 20 years in a year."

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:42 pmKnowledge without intelligence can, but not always lead to foolishness. The dictionary defines this as being an idiot....someone who is foolish.
I find it amazing that you seem to understand this point, but don't understand that it's talking about you.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

kgb531 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:15 pm I'm not sure if you're yet another evangelical (no different than ISIS) halfwit or simply delusional.
Your misinterpretation of "dead corporate entity" is laughable and I'm assuming you found it on an antivaxx/antimask/anti-science/anti-passport/evangelical/PPCer crowd Facebook group you believe to preach truth.

JerryRig wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:25 pm

You are ignorant of law. Look up Maritime Admiralty Law, and you’ll see that what I’m saying is true.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

JerryRig wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:54 amLook up Maritime Admiralty Law, and you’ll see that what I’m saying is true.
Admiralty law or maritime law is a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes.
Not even public maritime disputes.

Besides. I don’t even believe in the sea.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

kgb531 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:15 pm I'm not sure if you're yet another evangelical (no different than ISIS) halfwit or simply delusional.
Easy there partner.

Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

This guy:
JerryRig wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:42 pm Judging my mental capacity without testing my knowledge doesn’t make you qualified to make statements such as this. Intelligence does not equal knowledge, and knowledge doesn’t make you intelligent. Knowledge without intelligence can, but not always lead to foolishness. The dictionary defines this as being an idiot....someone who is foolish.
Said this:
JerryRig wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:25 pm Every man and woman have inalienable rights on this planet. If you choose to give those away, thats on you. A corporation is a dead entity according to law, and has no rights. They do have statues, regulations, acts, orders, etc, none of which apply to a man or a woman, only "persons", a dead corporate entity assigned to you at birth through your birth certificate. The jurisdiction lies where you choose to stand: as a man or woman, or as a dead person.
Equivalent to saying that gravity isn't real and the earth is flat. Remember, if the earth was round pilots would have to keep pushing forward on the controls or they'd end up in space.
Enough said.

Return to “Covid”