Written exams booking Montreal area

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

kevin552000
Rank 0
Rank 0

Written exams booking Montreal area

Post by kevin552000 »

Hi,

on TC website they removed the direct phone numbers for the offices in the province of Quebec. Now we have to call a unique phone number, where we are asked to send an email to book an appointment for a written exam. I talked to an agent who told me that the offices could be closed in January and all new appointment might not be possible before several months...
I know that getting an appointment at Dorval was very hard since the start of the pandemic but it was easier to get one at Longueuil or Quebec city. But we cannot contact their offices directly anymore...

Does anybody have any update ?
---------- ADS -----------

PeterParker
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Written exams booking Montreal area

Post by PeterParker »

Direct numbers have been removed from the TC website for a while now.

If it is a PPL or similar entry level exam, most flight schools tend to be equipped to do it in house. If it is a CPL or other “professional” or higher level exams, then TC is the only choice unfortunately.

Your best bet in the latter case is to send an email and wait. Annoying wait times have become the norm with TC.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”