Leadership 101

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Vaticinator
Rank 4
Rank 4

Leadership 101

Post by Vaticinator »

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/05/10705731 ... ed-remarks
France's Macron takes heat after saying he wants to 'piss off' the unvaccinated

French President Emmanuel Macron is being condemned by political opponents following an interview this week in which he employed a vulgarity to say he wants to aggravate people who refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

"The unvaccinated, I really want to piss them off," Macron told Le Parisien. "And so, we're going to continue doing so until the end. That's the strategy."
Macron also called unvaccinated people "irresponsible" and said such people "are no longer citizens."
"No health emergency justifies such words," said Bruno Retailleau, head of the right-wing Les Républicains in the Senate, according to France24. "Emmanuel Macron says he has learned to love the French, but it seems he especially likes to despise them. We can encourage vaccination without insulting anyone or pushing them to radicalization."
Emphasis added

I wonder what a real leader (as in, a Jocko Willink type) would think of this rhetoric and it's effectiveness in achieving the desired outcome.
---------- ADS -----------

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Leadership 101

Post by Inverted2 »

No different than our own Prime Moron. Sewing the seeds of diversity, I mean divisiveness.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canadia ... -1.5728855

Let’s Go Brandon
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

When y’all have led anything, your thoughts on the subject will be worth reading.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Vaticinator
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Vaticinator »

Don't worry photo, I haven't forgotten one of the main tenets of my newfound religion: Thou shalt never voice skepticism unless thou art an approved "expert" thyself. That's why I was merely musing about what Jocko might think and made no commentary of my own.

Art thou an expert in leadership, brother photo? Do you have an area of expertise outside of Internet Forum Posting?

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

It’s mainly unvaccinated Clowns who are clogging ICUs in France and they are a minority in the population so I can understand Macron’ stances on it. He is actually speaking their language.

They also realized that quite a few were in intensive care with fake vaccination certificates! Which could screws up statistics of vaccinated versus unvaccinated in hospital and ironically filling the anti-vax’s narrative of: “Your vaccin doesn’t work”

Nurses and doctors are literally fedup there of hearing patients saying “I should have taken the vaccin, why I didn’t take the vaccin, etc…” Like hearing kids crying after getting hurt and being told umpteen times not to do that, you’re going to hurt yourself.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

When someone takes medical advice from Tucker Carlson instead of the collective professional opinions of doctors, they deserve to be called out for the idiots that they are.

I am anti-lockdown at this point, but not anti-vaccination.

Vaticinator
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Vaticinator »

Does Tucker Carlson have a big following in France?

Return to “Covid”