Toronto Hospital 70% Unvaccinated

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Toronto Hospital 70% Unvaccinated

Post by altiplano »

Complete sterilising immunity in any vaccine may be statistically unachievable, but there is little doubt that many vaccines, including polio, prevent infection and transmission at rates which are exponential to the covid vaccines which are completely porous and do not prevent any spread whatsoever.

At this point almost everyone I know, whether vaccinated or boostered or not vaccinated has had covid and every case has been a varied case of a cold that lasts a few days or less.

I guess we are all united in that at least.

Time to move on.
---------- ADS -----------

hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

imjustlurking wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:41 pm
hotdog1 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:36 am
imjustlurking wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:10 pm

Around 85% of the population is fully vaccinated. If 50% of ICU cases come from 15% of the population, there is a problem.

Let's make this easier to understand. You have eight oranges and two bananas in the fridge. One orange and one banana are rotten. Which is more likely to be rotten, oranges or bananas?

1 in 2 bananas (50%) are rotten.
1 in 8 oranges (12.5%) are rotten.

Now lets bring this back to the actual numbers of ICU patients. (Assuming 15 million population)

180 in 2,700,000 (0.006%) not fully vaccinated people are in ICU.
181 in 12,300,000 (0.0014%) fully vaccinated people are in ICU.

Or in other words, 6.66 of every 100,000 not fully vaccinated individuals are currently in ICU with COVID symptoms. Compare that to 1.47 of every 100,000 fully vaccinated people.

And because I doubt your ability to reason:
  • 6.66 is greater than 1.47.
  • Larger number is bad
  • Vaccine good.
So, you’ve accepted the ‘new’ definition of a vaccine lol
It’s too bad you don’t understand -imagine if the polio vaccine had the same failure rate-oh wait, it couldn’t because then it wouldn’t have been defined as a vaccine!!!

Go look for yourself how the govt now defines a vaccine as ‘may prevent serious illness or death’-which it doesn’t or else logic would dictate the hospitals would not have any vaccinated patients and the overwhelming of hospitals would be over.
And yet, months and months after such high ‘vaccination’ rates, the crisis remains. Astounding thought process and failure of logic
Thank you for replying to a comment that I wrote 36 days ago.

The definition of vaccine remains the same, as is how a vaccine works. Please do some research on what vaccines are and how they work before replying.

Sorry for the late reply.
Vaccines are supposed to prevent the disease-like they did for polio and measles etc.
it’s why people aren’t afraid to get those diseases after being vaccinated
The differnce is now the health officials changed the definition of a vaccine
Now the ‘vaccine’ is only, maybe required to cause an immune response.
The health officials have actually told you it does not prevent the disease or it’s transmission

Don’t believe me, believe them! Lol

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

That post wasn't worth a years wait....

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

If you are that upset with personal choice, then shut up and let us die at our own pace. If we really are that much more likely, you'll need not worry as we will be dead, and you can piss on our graves, dancing the I told you so jig.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

rigpiggy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:15 pm If you are that upset with personal choice, then shut up and let us die at our own pace. If we really are that much more likely, you'll need not worry as we will be dead, and you can piss on our graves, dancing the I told you so jig.
While it became less of an issue now, it's not that we wish anybody to die but a person you will infect by your personal choices could.
I recon that you probably get more chances now of getting zapped by lightning than for that to happen but (And don't miss that part!) That wasn't the case a year or two ago.

Short story, there is limits to personal choices for our own protection. This is (I should say was now) One of them.

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

1. Does this shot keep me from getting the coof?(nope had it twice since the shots)
2. Does this shot keep me from infecting others if I get the coof?(If I can get it, I can spread it)
3. Are you willing to pay my wages if I can't work due to adverse reactions?(which I had after I was forced to take the mandated shots of lose my job.

bugger off and leave me(and a bunch more of us) alone.

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

Oh and the only ones in my house that got sick, we're the vaxx'd.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

rigpiggy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 pm Oh and the only ones in my house that got sick, we're the vaxx'd.
2 years plus and you still didn't get it that vaccination is a tool amongst others things.
Nothing will change your mind so enjoy your life in your parallel universe.

nutlord
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by nutlord »

rigpiggy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 pm Oh and the only ones in my house that got sick, we're the vaxx'd.
Yes you can get sick if you're vaccinated, but the impact of the illness is significantly reduced. Instead of ending up in the hospital/dying you get a week of feeling crappy from the comfort of your home.

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

nutlord wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:33 pm
Yes you can get sick if you're vaccinated, but the impact of the illness is significantly reduced. Instead of ending up in the hospital/dying you get a week of feeling crappy from the comfort of your home.
Science!

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

It’s been 15 months since I got my 2 mandatory jabs. I got Covid a couple months ago but it was very minor. I also don’t wear masks unless it’s Halloween :twisted:

Seems the people getting sick now I know of are 4-5 times boosted. The vaccines don’t work at all. Period. The common cold is also a Covid. They’ve never been able to find a vaccine for that after all these years.

Let’s Go Brandon
flyer 1492
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by flyer 1492 »

There is a new study from the Cleveland Clinic that demonstrates that the risk of a COVID infection goes up with number of doses of the jab. They admit that this is unexpected, and they call into question the effectiveness of the mRNA.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

flyer 1492 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:11 pm There is a new study from the Cleveland Clinic that demonstrates that the risk of a COVID infection goes up with number of doses of the jab. They admit that this is unexpected, and they call into question the effectiveness of the mRNA.
Not quite. You can see the study here:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 22283625v1
Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received. In multivariable analysis, the bivalent vaccinated state was independently associated with lower risk of COVID-19 (HR, .70; 95% C.I., .61-.80), leading to an estimated vaccine effectiveness (VE) of 30% (95% CI, 20-39%).
Summary Among 51011 working-aged Cleveland Clinic employees, the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine booster was 30% effective in preventing infection, during the time when the virus strains dominant in the community were represented in the vaccine.
The increase in infection risk with number of vaccinations seems to be robust and dose dependent (fig 2), which is contradictory with the 30% effectiveness found for the vaccine in this study. One possibility is that the vaccine results in a stronger immune response to the virus when an infection occurs. The study didn't actually measure all infections, only infections that were reported by the participants, so there would have been many unsymptomatic infections among the group.

The big question you need to ask yourself is whether the vaccine reduces risk of death or hospitalisation.

flyer 1492
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by flyer 1492 »

Well, the numbers in NSW Australia COVID ICU Admissions for November/December 2022 are out...

Unvaccinated 0
1 Dose 6
2 Doses 60
3 Doses 95
4+ Doses 173

Funny this is their summer not winter.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

flyer 1492 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:57 pm Well, the numbers in NSW Australia COVID ICU Admissions for November/December 2022 are out...

Unvaccinated 0
1 Dose 6
2 Doses 60
3 Doses 95
4+ Doses 173

Yeah, and the ICU admissions were almost all older people, who generally have all the vaccines. The question to ask is the relative risk of vaccination vs none, which your figures above doesn't tell us. Other studies tell us that vaccines significantly reduce the risk of ending up in ICU, e.g.:

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... le/2797781

Last edited by CpnCrunch on Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nutlord
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by nutlord »

flyer 1492 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:57 pm Well, the numbers in NSW Australia COVID ICU Admissions for November/December 2022 are out...

Unvaccinated 0
1 Dose 6
2 Doses 60
3 Doses 95
4+ Doses 173

Seems like you're finding correlative patterns, not actual causation. This article might be an interesting read.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/did-ice- ... nd-bednar/

flyer 1492
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by flyer 1492 »

Just stating current facts Nutlord.

nutlord
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by nutlord »

flyer 1492 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:19 pm Just stating current facts Nutlord.
Fair enough, I suppose I was the one drawing conclusions here.

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

rigpiggy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:44 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2YMvfvm_M
Thanks for doing your bit to help Darwin clean up the gene pool!

Return to “Covid”