Wakey wakey!

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Wakey wakey!

Post by JerryRig »

Don’t shoot the messenger. I only present the facts, I don’t make them up.
11DCC1A3-9D45-4995-929D-D8EBE776354E.jpeg
11DCC1A3-9D45-4995-929D-D8EBE776354E.jpeg (129.93 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
---------- ADS -----------

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Wakey wakey!

Post by photofly »

But there aren’t any facts in your post.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

photofly wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:58 am But there aren’t any facts in your post.
Never mind, I’ll set the flaps and lower the gear myself. 🙄
Sorry for interrupting your video game.....

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

So two pilots on two separate flights had some sort of medical issue, one require hospitalization and the other not needing help. Both events were deemed class 5.
How does this relate to the COVID forum and where are you going with this JerryRig?

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

broken_slinky wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:17 am So two pilots on two separate flights had some sort of medical issue, one require hospitalization and the other not needing help. Both events were deemed class 5.
How does this relate to the COVID forum and where are you going with this JerryRig?
I’ve been warning this forum, these experimental covid drugs have a history of adverse reactions and deaths that are being covered up.

While this post doesn’t make any conclusions, it does smell of further cover ups. You can draw your own conclusions, like true journalism should, but I’m just putting this out there. You are not going to find out through traditional channels.

JR

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Thought it might be that.

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:23 pm ...deaths that are being covered up.
Do you have any evidence suggesting either pilot died?

I didn't think so.

And the TSB is absolutely not going to release information in regards the crew of either occurrence flight, as it is their duty to abide by privacy law; not to satiate "your" desire to name names and "get to the bottom of" a medical emergency.

Finally, if these "drugs" are so catastrophically dangerous, why aren't airliners falling out of the sky regularly? We know aviation regulators worldwide have imposed vaccination mandates, so shouldn't pilots be dying left, right, and centre, from these so-called "experimental drugs" (as you call them).

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

You all can use your power of critical thinking. I can lead you 🐴 to the water, but can’t make you think…err….drink.

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

I find I make much more coherent posts to this site when I doff my tin foil hat before sitting at the keyboard.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

FFS JerryRig, you are making claims without any evidence.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

As of January 1, 2022, there are 2,250 pilots on the seniority list. That means that 0.08% of WestJet pilots had a major medical episode while operating.

Only 0.01% of COVID vaccine doses resulted in a serious adverse reaction. We can conclude that the pilots did not experience a side effect from the vaccine as there is no evidence that they received a dose within 24 hours of operating.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:55 pm FFS JerryRig, you are making claims without any evidence.

As of January 1, 2022, there are 2,250 pilots on the seniority list. That means that 0.08% of WestJet pilots had a major medical episode while operating.

Only 0.01% of COVID vaccine doses resulted in a serious adverse reaction. We can conclude that the pilots did not experience a side effect from the vaccine as there is no evidence that they received a dose within 24 hours of operating.
Myocarditis can affect a patient months after the fact, and most of the time it goes unnoticed. I understand a d-dimer test can detect it, but x-rays usually miss it. Micro-Blood clotting can happen anywhere at anytime, and it’s very nature makes it difficult to find evidence, especially so long after administering of the experimental drug. The whole thing is insidious. Adverse reaction reporting usually is underreported, so it’s more like 1%, so if 10,000 pilots get vaxed (and I use that term loosely), up to 100 of you may experience some sort of reaction in the first 2 months, according to the Pfizer’s own data (I’m approximating because) I don’t have that in front of me,

BUT the kicker is that THERE IS NO LONG TERM DATA. You ARE the experiment.

cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

Did anyone else read the title as whackey whackey when you saw who posted it? Just curious!

palebird
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by palebird »

"Currently, since Feb. 1, 2020, the CDC estimates there have been 942,431 excess deaths in the U.S.

That's a staggering amount, as J Scott Davison, CEO of insurance company OneAmerica, explained during a health care conference organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce this week. Davison said that his company is seeing the highest death rates now than he’s ever seen before since he started in the insurance business.

OneAmerica offers employers across the country group life insurance, which generally covers people 18 to 64-years-old.

Even more alarming is where those death rates are hitting, with Davison saying it’s primarily among working aged people between the ages of 18 and 64 who are covered by OneAmerica's group life policies. The insurance company says that's similar to what the rest of the group life industry is seeing and is consistent with CDC data.

“Death rates are up 40 percent over what they were pre-pandemic,” said Davison of OneAmerica's group life policy holders.
“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30, 2021 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said."

Really not too sure why nobody wants to accept cold hard facts like these. Life is a bitch and then you die.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:39 pm
imjustlurking wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:55 pm FFS JerryRig, you are making claims without any evidence.

Myocarditis can affect a patient months after the fact, and most of the time it goes unnoticed. I understand a d-dimer test can detect it, but x-rays usually miss it. Micro-Blood clotting can happen anywhere at anytime, and it’s very nature makes it difficult to find evidence, especially so long after administering of the experimental drug. The whole thing is insidious. Adverse reaction reporting usually is underreported, so it’s more like 1%, so if 10,000 pilots get vaxed (and I use that term loosely), up to 100 of you may experience some sort of reaction in the first 2 months, according to the Pfizer’s own data (I’m approximating because) I don’t have that in front of me,

BUT the kicker is that THERE IS NO LONG TERM DATA. You ARE the experiment.
Oh, so you have information that the rest of us don't? Where did you hear that these pilots were suffering from myocarditis?

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:23 pm
broken_slinky wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:17 am So two pilots on two separate flights had some sort of medical issue, one require hospitalization and the other not needing help. Both events were deemed class 5.
I’ve been warning this forum, these experimental covid drugs have a history of adverse reactions and deaths that are being covered up.

While this post doesn’t make any conclusions, it does smell of further cover ups. You can draw your own conclusions, like true journalism should, but I’m just putting this out there. You are not going to find out through traditional channels.

JR
Isn’t the direction at all my mind went when i read this post.

Outlaw58
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Outlaw58 »

A CRM instructor would say it's a classic, text-book case, of confirmation bias.

"Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:37 pm

Oh, so you have information that the rest of us don't? Where did you hear that these pilots were suffering from myocarditis?
You are doing it again: reading things that aren’t there, and not reading the things that are slapinging you in the face...🙄

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:59 pm

You are doing it again: reading things that aren’t there, and not reading the things that are slapinging you in the face...🙄
I'm reading what you wrote.

Also, slapping has two p's and one 'ing'.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:21 pm
JerryRig wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:59 pm

I'm reading what you wrote.

Also, slapping has two p's and one 'ing'.

You surprise me with your proof reading skills. Thank you for your service. It too bad it’s wasted...try gleaning some data from the VAERS site.

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:23 pm I’ve been warning this forum, these experimental covid drugs have a history of adverse reactions and deaths that are being covered up.

JR
Open your eyes JerryRig, it had nothing to do with the experiment COVID drugs, it was Asteroid 7482 shedding its alien spores as it passed by earth. If the Earth were round, it wouldn't have been an issue but since it's flat, they just slammed right through the atmosphere and contaminated those pilots.

Return to “Covid”