Jazz aviation LP hiring process

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

higsy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Jazz aviation LP hiring process

Post by higsy »

Deleted
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by higsy on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Jazz aviation LP hiring process

Post by flyingcanuck »

higsy wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:14 am Not sure if it’s been talked about but I’ve completed the medical, told them a start date, completed the background check and uploaded my references to my jazz profile. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back from them. I’m not that worried about not getting it as I’ve heard jazz is looking for lots of apprentices.
assuming since you said apprentice trying to get an AME spot? either way hiring takes a while at Jazz so just be patient.

higsy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by higsy »

flyingcanuck wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:19 am
higsy wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:14 am Not sure if it’s been talked about but I’ve completed the medical, told them a start date, completed the background check and uploaded my references to my jazz profile. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back from them. I’m not that worried about not getting it as I’ve heard jazz is looking for lots of apprentices.
assuming since you said apprentice trying to get an AME spot? either way hiring takes a while at Jazz so just be patient.
thanks man I got the email they wanted to move forward with the hiring process on January 11th so hopefully I’ll know soon. Is it weird that my references haven’t been contacted yet?

flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by flyingcanuck »

higsy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:13 am
flyingcanuck wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:19 am
thanks man I got the email they wanted to move forward with the hiring process on January 11th so hopefully I’ll know soon. Is it weird that my references haven’t been contacted yet?
Nope not weird at all, I think when they called mine they didn't even call them all, just one. If they have you that email then you'll be fine.

bring me the horizon
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by bring me the horizon »

References are called last after the entire hiring process.

Return to “Employment Forum”