Ontario drops mask mandate March 21st.

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Ontario drops mask mandate March 21st.

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

You can now leave your face decorations at home. Unless you work under federal regulations then expect to wear masks forever.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ ... -1.6378045

I bet the government released some mind control chemicals and they need our masks off for it to work. We need to band together and not let this happen! Plus, millions.... I mean billions of Canadians will die of covid as soon as mask mandates come to an end! :lol:
---------- ADS -----------

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Ontario drops mask mandate March 21st.

Post by photofly »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:47 am
I bet the government released some mind control chemicals and they need our masks off for it to work. We need to band together and not let this happen!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :-D

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Also, as of Friday the gov says it will no longer report deaths of people with the virus who dies of an unrelated cause. Ummm should we not have done this in like MARCH 2020???

:lol: The media will spin this as "it used to be necessary but now the science has changed!"

First rule of data is garbage in garbage out. If you enter garbage in, the results of your data are garbage. This has been the basis of our covid response. garbage data.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

So no masks are even needed. No proof of vax is needed in Ontario….to enter shops and restaurants.

But truckers who are 100% solitary…..need proof of vax to cross the border.

And our government declared martial law to shut them up when they pointed out this ridiculousness rather vocally.

Yep that all makes sense.

So now policy is “personal” for our man-child PM……gotta teach everyone a “lesson”.

How….mean. Vengeful.

Why do you all support him?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

At least the kids won’t have to wear them in school after March break - unless their mother is one of those Karen’s, you know the ones who drive their car alone with one on and walk on the road when they meet you on a sidewalk. :roll: I’ve just been wearing it on my chin for the past 2 months and no one bothers me.

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

1EB8C1A4-E823-4B90-8FA5-A36374A53B85.jpeg
1EB8C1A4-E823-4B90-8FA5-A36374A53B85.jpeg (584.36 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
Well we all know who dialdriver, rockie, rednwhitebaron, and imjustlurking are voting for :lol: in fact when delduca says “the experts agree” he literally means he read some posts on this forum by the covidian “I can’t believe pilots don’t wear masks” bunch who kept shouting “follow your sop’s”

FYI, two more weeks… for real this time, until next winter then we will have to mandate masks again :lol:

https://twitter.com/AndreaHorwath/statu ... VaDvA&s=19

And there you have it. The Ontario NDP and liberals have just handed the election to Doug ford :lol:

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Curious if anyone has written an exam at an Ontario TCCA after March 21st. Are they still trying to pull some nonsense about masks? I have my SARON next week. Want to know what to expect.

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

khedrei wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:30 pm Curious if anyone has written an exam at an Ontario TCCA after March 21st. Are they still trying to pull some nonsense about masks? I have my SARON next week. Want to know what to expect.
Are you going there to attempt a pass with an exam or to protest mask mandates? Food for thought…

TPC

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

TeePeeCreeper wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:23 pm
khedrei wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:30 pm Curious if anyone has written an exam at an Ontario TCCA after March 21st. Are they still trying to pull some nonsense about masks? I have my SARON next week. Want to know what to expect.
Are you going there to attempt a pass with an exam or to protest mask mandates? Food for thought…

TPC
Happy to hear from anyone who has an actual answer to my question.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

77F75B2F-978B-4CAF-853F-DF9C89F0FDF7.jpeg
77F75B2F-978B-4CAF-853F-DF9C89F0FDF7.jpeg (887.79 KiB) Viewed 1728 times
What Hypocrisy looks like. A statement and a photo less than 3 weeks apart.
552FB1D2-9470-40E8-96F2-3086E29DB2E8.jpeg
552FB1D2-9470-40E8-96F2-3086E29DB2E8.jpeg (703.26 KiB) Viewed 1728 times

newlygrounded
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by newlygrounded »

rookiepilot wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:48 pm So no masks are even needed. No proof of vax is needed in Ontario….to enter shops and restaurants.

And our government declared martial law to shut them up when they pointed out this ridiculousness rather vocally.

So now policy is “personal” for our man-child PM……gotta teach everyone a “lesson”.

How….mean. Vengeful.

Ontario government isn't the federal government. Also trucks are not solitary at all! They talk to people when they drop off, and usually wait around other truckers and client company staff for the hour or more it takes to unload.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

newlygrounded wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:14 pm
rookiepilot wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:48 pm So no masks are even needed. No proof of vax is needed in Ontario….to enter shops and restaurants.

How….mean. Vengeful.

Ontario government isn't the federal government. Also trucks are not solitary at all! They talk to people when they drop off, and usually wait around other truckers and client company staff for the hour or more it takes to unload.
What you said is slightly misleading. To say that trucks (i assume you meant truckers) are not solitary "at all" is not true. While they are not "completely" solitary, they are one of the more solitary professions out there.

I can't quite tell if you are defending the mandates imposed on truckers or not. But, if you (or anyone else) think that the vaccine is stopping people from catching, or spreading the virus, you are only fooling yourself. That fact alone makes the mandates completely rediculous, unscientific, arbitrary and totally punitive.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

The reason truckers are a different transmission risk to other workers is that they travel long distances and do interact with people along along their routes. If one is concerned for geographical spread of a disease, that sort of profile is a natural long-distance vector, and it's not surprising it comes in for attention. I'm not saying it was or wasn't, or is or isn't still an appropriate restriction, but it's distinguishable from lots of other jobs.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

TC is a branch of the federal government so you will have to wear a mask inside the building. Whether you consider that nonsense isn’t relevant.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

You can buy masks online that are basically like a screen mesh that looks like a mask but are really breathable. I have one for when I am required to wear one. You won’t be able to change the federal governments mind but it is nice to breathe again!

https://protinkertoys.com/products/the- ... e-mask-usa

Let’s Go Brandon
cdnavater
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cdnavater »

Inverted2 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:22 pm
You can buy masks online that are basically like a screen mesh that looks like a mask but are really breathable. I have one for when I am required to wear one. You won’t be able to change the federal governments mind but it is nice to breathe again!

Not surprised you’re that idiot, you are not fooling anyone with that mask!
I’ve seen them and for a second you can’t tell if the angle is right, the people who are responsible for making sure you’re wearing a mask have just given up arguing, they just quietly point them out to enforcement.
So, your advice is to show up to a federal building for an exam in licensing with a “fake” mask, brilliant idea. I’m sure that won’t backfire!
Again, I reiterate, IDIOT!

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

cdnavater wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:52 am
Inverted2 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:22 pm

Not surprised you’re that idiot, you are not fooling anyone with that mask!
I’ve seen them and for a second you can’t tell if the angle is right, the people who are responsible for making sure you’re wearing a mask have just given up arguing, they just quietly point them out to enforcement.
So, your advice is to show up to a federal building for an exam in licensing with a “fake” mask, brilliant idea. I’m sure that won’t backfire!
Again, I reiterate, IDIOT!
Isn’t every cloth mask a fake mask? Why is a bandanna or ski mask over one’s face acceptable and a mesh mask not okay?

Pretty sure the mask rule was cloth that covers your nose mouth and chin :lol: guess it meets the rules.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

Return to “Covid”