Should ALPAPolicy Stop Repeatedly Posting the Same Topic Under Different Titles?

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Should ALPAPolicy Stop Repeatedly Posting the Same Topic Under Different Titles?

Yes, stop making new posts
82%
No, he should continue
18%

Total votes: 34

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Sure, many of you hate me and what I stand for, but get over it for a moment and show ALPAPolicy that his twenty posts about how he hates the PTA and how he hates ALPA is too much.

Either that or show me that I'm wrong.
---------- ADS -----------

ALPApolicy
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Should ALPAPolicy Stop Repeatedly Posting the Same Topic Under Different Titles?

Post by ALPApolicy »

imjustlurking wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:52 am Sure, many of you hate me and what I stand for, but get over it for a moment and show ALPAPolicy that his twenty posts about how he hates the PTA and how he hates ALPA is too much.

I thought you needed to take a break?

Another thing: what other people think of you is none of your business. If they hate you, f_ck 'em. Be true to your self and don't let others rent space in your head.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Should ALPAPolicy Stop Repeatedly Posting the Same Topic Under Different Titles?

Post by imjustlurking »

ALPApolicy wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:58 am
imjustlurking wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:52 am Sure, many of you hate me and what I stand for, but get over it for a moment and show ALPAPolicy that his twenty posts about how he hates the PTA and how he hates ALPA is too much.

I thought you needed to take a break?

Another thing: what other people think of you is none of your business. If they hate you, f_ck 'em. Be true to your self and don't let others rent space in your head.
No, as I clarified, saying "we need to take a break" was a polite way for me to say "you are posting too much."

With that, if people don't like me, there is obviously something about me that rubs them the wrong way. Being aware of it is a good thing as I can use it to influence my decisions down the road if I do not want to be abrasive.

Return to “WestJet”