American Airlines Captain Robert Snow Has Heart Attack Post-Vaccination Inside Cockpit.

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

American Airlines Captain Robert Snow Has Heart Attack Post-Vaccination Inside Cockpit.

Post by JerryRig »

---------- ADS -----------

mmm..bacon
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: American Airlines Captain Robert Snow Has Heart Attack Post-Vaccination Inside Cockpit.

Post by mmm..bacon »

correlation =/= causation.

Old guys, even pilots, have heart attacks all of the time..

Everything has an end, except a sausage, which has two!
PanEuropean
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: American Airlines Captain Robert Snow Has Heart Attack Post-Vaccination Inside Cockpit.

Post by PanEuropean »

Of all the silly correlations to make, this one takes the cake.

I knew a guy who had a heart attack a few hours after he got laid... think we all should be celibate because of that?

Really.... :roll:

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

Another ridiculous post by the ever consistent JerryRig.

YC87DRVR
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by YC87DRVR »

There’s an American that has a heart attack every 40 seconds, all the vaccines fault?

Meatservo
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by Meatservo »

I accidentally ate some gluten last weekend and it made my dick fly off. Now that I think about it though, I was vaccinated six months ago. That's probably the ACTUAL cause.

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself
broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

Here's the real reason: He died from listening to too many garbage traffic calls on 126.7. I know my blood pressure rises exponentially when I hear those position reports.

goingmissed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by goingmissed »

broken_slinky wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:15 pm Here's the real reason: He died from listening to too many garbage traffic calls on 126.7. I know my blood pressure rises exponentially when I hear those position reports.
Meow

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

goingmissed wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:02 pm Meow
LOL

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

The have been 575,145,258 shots in the arm in the USA, and Jerry Rig picks one random example of a pilot having a heart attack?

As we used to characterize the Hampton slough outside Rowley: shallow...

Return to “Covid”