Cardiologist Says 30 Percent of Vaccinated Pilots Would Fail Health Screenings Due to Vaccine Injuries

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Cardiologist Says 30 Percent of Vaccinated Pilots Would Fail Health Screenings Due to Vaccine Injuries

Post by JerryRig »

When are the naysayers going to accept the fact that there is a potential serious ticking time bomb elephant in the room.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/21/card ... e-injuries
---------- ADS -----------

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Cardiologist Says 30 Percent of Vaccinated Pilots Would Fail Health Screenings Due to Vaccine Injuries

Post by TG »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:53 pm When are the naysayers going to accept the fact that there is a potential serious ticking time bomb elephant in the room.

You got it backward again, it’s you the naysayer.
Nay to vaccination :roll:

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Cardiologist Says 30 Percent of Vaccinated Pilots Would Fail Health Screenings Due to Vaccine Injuries

Post by JerryRig »

TG wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:09 am
JerryRig wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:53 pm When are the naysayers going to accept the fact that there is a potential serious ticking time bomb elephant in the room.

You got it backward again, it’s you the naysayer.
Nay to vaccination :roll:
That’s what I said. Vaccinations are fine. mRNA injections are experimental, and therefore invalidates your medical. The problem is the “authorities” (and I use that term loosely) are either paid off or blackmailed into lying to us about its safety and effectiveness, putting our selves and the flying public at risk. We are just starting to see the effects now.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:36 am We are just starting to see the effects now.
I'm pretty sure you said that three months ago. And six months ago. And a year ago. Meanwhile we're still waiting for this parade of pilots, all dropping at their controls. Do us all a favour and pick a firm date for the end of the world, m'kay?

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

photofly wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:12 am
JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:36 am We are just starting to see the effects now.
I'm pretty sure you said that three months ago. And six months ago. And a year ago. Meanwhile we're still waiting for this parade of pilots, all dropping at their controls. Do us all a favour and pick a firm date for the end of the world, m'kay?
Mmmm….not m’kay
I’ve only started warning once they forced pilots to poison themselves or loose their jobs.

I have posted SEVERAL examples of pilots dropping at their controls, nurses dropping on the floor, news reps dropping at the mic, and athletes dropping on the field, and you and many others sit back and pretend it’s not happening. The evidence speaks for itself, so the onus is on you to accept it. The government used to have a stark warning to pilots that experimental drugs will render your medical invalid, then revoked that warning once the mRNA experimental drugs were required by a government that does not have your best interest in mind because they are more concerned about getting big bucks from the pharmaceutical companies.

We have a all been lied to.

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 pm I have posted SEVERAL examples of pilots dropping at their controls, nurses dropping on the floor, news reps dropping at the mic, and athletes dropping on the field
And show us the data of the same careers pre-COVID. People died every day before COVID, they will continue to die every day after COVID. Until you show valid data that there's an unbiased spike in the numbers, you're just pissing in the wind.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 pm
photofly wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:12 am
Mmmm….not m’kay
I’ve only started warning once they forced pilots to poison themselves or loose their jobs.
Just tell me when the end of the world is. That's all I need to know.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Pfizer-trial-results-first-3-months.pdf
Trial results
(983.55 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
broken_slinky wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:50 pm
JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:41 pm I have posted SEVERAL examples of pilots dropping at their controls, nurses dropping on the floor, news reps dropping at the mic, and athletes dropping on the field
And show us the data of the same careers pre-COVID. People died every day before COVID, they will continue to die every day after COVID. Until you show valid data that there's an unbiased spike in the numbers, you're just pissing in the wind.
I’ve posted this before, but I’m glad to repost (below). Pfizer 3 month initial trail where 1/3rd were affected. You’ll probably just poopoo it anyway, but truth is hard to swallow. I understand.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:09 pm I’ve posted this before, but I’m glad to repost (below). Pfizer 3 month initial trail where 1/3rd were affected. You’ll probably just poopoo it anyway, but truth is hard to swallow. I understand.
I'm actually a member of the 1/3 of people who had adverse reactions. I felt lousy for half a day. And when I had a booster, I had an itchy rash at the injection site that lasted 4 days.

I"m not sure what point you think you're making.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

photofly wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:34 pm
JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:09 pm I’ve posted this before, but I’m glad to repost (below). Pfizer 3 month initial trail where 1/3rd were affected. You’ll probably just poopoo it anyway, but truth is hard to swallow. I understand.
I'm actually a member of the 1/3 of people who had adverse reactions. I felt lousy for half a day. And when I had a booster, I had an itchy rash at the injection site that lasted 4 days.

I"m not sure what point you think you're making.
My point is we don’t know the long term effects, the manufacturer had only tested a gene manipulation drug for 3 months and 1/3rd died or got extremely ill. NOBODY knows what’s going to happen 2, 5, 10 years down the road. What many doctors, and other healthcare workers have noticed so far is blood clot related diseases and the immune system is suppressed at every shot and booster. This is done deliberately so the body doesn’t reject the pathogen that is being introduced.

Since the introduction of this, many have had much worse happen to them, or are dying. THAT’S my point.

I’m glad you haven’t had serious illness from this.....yet.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:59 pm My point is we don’t know the long term effects
One of us claims to, and it isn't me.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

JerryRig wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:59 pm 1/3rd died or got extremely ill.
No they didn't.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

I don’t agree the vaccines were dangerous, but nor was the Covid pandemic.

It was all a scam.

For all the data shows the vaccines could have just been saline solution. Mass hysteria, masking and saline shots to protect us from the common cold. Retards gonna retard tho.

Say your phrases guys!

“Two more weeks”
“Flatten the curve”
“Build back better”
“New normal”
“I’m glad I got my booster because without it Covid would have been so much worse without it”
“We all need to mask to protect everyone around us”
“Cloth masks don’t protect the wearer but they protect everyone else!”
“We all need a vaccine to protect everyone around us”
“Vaccines prevent new variants”
“2021 is going to be a two dose summer”
“Everything is on the table”

Everyone is conditioned like Chinese propaganda.

How is it we were masking and locking down, then after 70 percent of us were vaccinated they were like “you still need to mask and lockdown”l is that the 90 percent effective vaccine? Lmfao

When 3 in 100k kids gets hospitalized with Covid, so you give 100 kids a vaccine, and then only 2 of the 100k kids get hospitalized..l should we all jump up and down with joy, keep masking and distance and say wow look how effective this vaccine is?

Tards! Lots of tards out there. Going forward I shall just leverage the idiots of the world for my financial gain. Next scamdemic I will just barf out the same crap as the politicians keep everyone all scared and profit off the stupidity.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
goingmissed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by goingmissed »

Did you read the article?

They quote pilot's opinions on medicine. These pilots are about as much an authority on the field as you are.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

goingmissed wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:25 pm

Did you read the article?

They quote pilot's opinions on medicine. These pilots are about as much an authority on the field as you are.
Most doctors don’t specialize in things that matter, but they chase after money and are nothing more than drug salesmen. Aka dealers

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

JerryRig wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:53 pm
Most doctors don’t specialize in things that matter, but they chase after money and are nothing more than drug salesmen. Aka dealers
Replace most doctors by most pilots and it will be the same once new job’s novelty wears Off :lol:

Unless our objective in life is to become a Monk or fly for MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship)

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

TG wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:59 pm
JerryRig wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:53 pm
Replace most doctors by most pilots and it will be the same once new job’s novelty wears Off :lol:

Unless our objective in life is to become a Monk or fly for MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship)
TG you bring up an interesting point: Do we do the things we do for the Now, AKA instant but finite gratification, or for eternal reward?

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

Jerryrig:

You keep basing your comments on flawed sources. It makes you look inept and weakens your argument...

"During the COVID-19 pandemic, McCullough has promoted misinformation about COVID-19, the COVID-19 vaccine, and COVID-19 treatments."
(From Wikipedia - Google the twit's name...)

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Schooner69A wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:07 pm Jerryrig:

You keep basing your comments on flawed sources. It makes you look inept and weakens your argument...

"During the COVID-19 pandemic, McCullough has promoted misinformation about COVID-19, the COVID-19 vaccine, and COVID-19 treatments."
(From Wikipedia - Google the twit's name...)
Schooner69, once you realize google is an extreme left-wing corporately funded biased search engine hell-bent on mis-leading the general public for profit of its donors, everything else will start to make sense.

Follow the money.

Towbar
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Towbar »

You must be fun at parties

Return to “Covid”