Documents required for Air Canada interview

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

flying4dollars
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Documents required for Air Canada interview

Post by flying4dollars »

smooth wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:57 pm Do I need to certified the logbook from flight schools too? And If my previous employer is no longer exist, or not willing to sign off my logbook due to termination. What do I do?
It was mentioned in this thread already I believe but you can self attest your own hours. I didn't have mine fully certified and they didn't ask during the interview or documents review.
---------- ADS -----------

snowcone
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by snowcone »

kiaszceski wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:24 pm
CanadianPilotQc wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:28 pm Apparently, Air Canada also requires you to print your Transport Canada file that shows history of all your PPC's (passed or failed), and written exams grades (ppl,cpl,atpl etc).
Interesting...

So if you failed a ride or a written exam, you can't get in AC anymore?
I failed my ppl on the first attempt. I stated that during the interview when asked and explained what I did to correct and how it changed things going forward for me. I was hired so probably not a huge deal.

canadian_aviator_4
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by canadian_aviator_4 »

Submit what is requested, and be from any other company besides ac express and you are pretty much guaranteed the job. Just don’t say anything too too strange in the interview and you are good!

Return to “Air Canada”