Where did Dr. Gary Magee go?

Read and post topics related to aviation medicals, health and fitness in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Craig1983
Rank 1
Rank 1

Where did Dr. Gary Magee go?

Post by Craig1983 »

Anybody? His phone number is disconnected and google says he's permanently closed. Surely someone around here knows? He was up in Thornhill, north of Toronto.
---------- ADS -----------

-Craig
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Where did Dr. Gary Magee go?

Post by photofly »

According to the CPSO, he quailified as a doctor in 1966. He's probably retired now.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Castorero
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Castorero »

Dr Gary... retired last Sept

They dont make 'em like that anymore...

Time for a whole rethink of the delivery of primary care across the Country.
The current iteration is broken and there is no fix in sight.
Medicine is more like a calling than a job, a voluntary service to one's community. If that sense of service is lacking we have the mess we have today, like 23 docs in a town of 7000 souls and a quarter of them without a family doctor. Go figure.

randomniceperson
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by randomniceperson »

I made an account just to comment here. He's living in Muskoka and can be found at South Muskoka Medical Centre. I saw him today. First time meeting him. He's really sweet. Honestly, I was surprised by how much time he took to listen to all my concerns. You definitely don't see that much anymore. He said he is retired, but just working part-time a couple days a week at the walk-in clinic there.

MrAviator19
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by MrAviator19 »

Dr. Magee was my CAME for 11 years until one year I tried to contact his office with no luck. That's when I realized that he finally decided to retire. I mean, last time I saw him, he must have already been in his 70s. The best doctor I ever knew in my life.

MrA

Return to “Health & Fitness”