Canadian Vax Pass being increased to 3+ doses

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Canadian Vax Pass being increased to 3+ doses

Post by McKinley »

In an interview with Dr. Theresa Tam and Howard Njoo…
It is now being said that: “ the federal vaccine mandate is not up to date.”

The interview continues on to say that a third + dose should be administered .

What’s the likelihood of people continuing to line up for these shots?

What makes the “ science “ so different in Canada compared to the rest of the world? -Canada is now an outlier with keeping/ adding restrictions? Do you feel like Canada somehow is privy to superior science the rest of the earth isn’t? Do you feel safer ? Would you travel to a country that has dropped the restrictions?

Are you interested in taking a 3rd or 4th booster?

Are you going to feel more “ protected” with more doses ?
---------- ADS -----------

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Canadian Vax Pass being increased to 3+ doses

Post by Inverted2 »

No thanks. 2 was enough for me. If anyone wants to keep getting perpetual jabs feel free but leave the rest of us alone.

Only 50% of the population has got 3 & 4 so it will be a tough sell. If we all collectively said no, FU Castreau there wouldn’t be anything they could do.

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

Guys we just need to find creative ways to get people vaccinated. Let’s hit all the demographics that are refusing boosters. Prime time 99 has been going to city council preaching the importance of masks and vaccines. If they could get him to reach out I think people would be on board. Maybe tam, JT and prime time 99 could do a rap together.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by McKinley »

Inverted2 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:05 am No thanks. 2 was enough for me. If anyone wants to keep getting perpetual jabs feel free but leave the rest of us alone.

Only 50% of the population has got 3 & 4 so it will be a tough sell. If we all collectively said no, FU Castreau there wouldn’t be anything they could do.

What? No interest in “saving lives?”

Honestly you’re batting more than me… I’m at a big fat zero. At least you’ve saved more lives !

In all seriousness, I worry about the segment of the population that wears a mask in their car / has a “ I’m vaccined I save lives” bumper sticker on their car. They appear to be shaping public policy…

FL320
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by FL320 »

My niece went for the 3rd pfizer dose 3 months ago, about 2 weeks later she started to feel strong pain in her chest, waited 3 days then she went to the hospital. Stayed in intensive care, she had a pulmonary infarction + hearth myocarditis. She almost died as per the doctor and the shot has been identified as the most probable cause. She is 21 years old and was super healthy as she used to undergo extensive medical checks for the job.
She’s now on pills and continuous medical checks (heart). She’s not allowed to take a flight for a year at least.
None of my family members want another dose, even those who were ultra pro vaccine…

Bil Derberg
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Bil Derberg »

McKinley wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:22 am In an interview with Dr. Theresa Tam and Howard Njoo…

What makes the “ science “ so different in Canada compared to the rest of the world? -Canada is now an outlier with keeping/ adding restrictions? Do you feel like Canada somehow is privy to superior science the rest of the earth isn’t? Do you feel safer ? Would you travel to a country that has dropped the restrictions?

Most pilots I know and that I've spoken to, said "they'd rather lose their jobs than to take the third shot"

CanadianPilotQc
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CanadianPilotQc »

Bil Derberg wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:27 am
McKinley wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:22 am In an interview with Dr. Theresa Tam and Howard Njoo…

Most pilots I know and that I've spoken to, said "they'd rather lose their jobs than to take the third shot"
yeah right, lets see when it gets real.

BigQ
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by BigQ »

At this point, only maybe 10% of the unboosted pilots refusing to get it, would make the Canadian airline industry implode.

It won't take much to make them go away

Return to “Covid”