Liberals finally ending the vax mandate for travel

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Liberals finally ending the vax mandate for travel

Post by GhostRider6 »

rigpiggy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:17 am I do hope I never have to share the cockpit with BPF or GR6, they sound insufferable

Likewise. It shouldn’t be “ insufferable” to save lives, care about others and protect your fellow citizens by taking a little shot.

We lined up, rolled up our sleeves and did the right thing abs saved lives
---------- ADS -----------

McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by McKinley »

Maybe .. just maybe society can now collectively heal and reunify and some can come out of their mental haze aka mass formation psychosis.

This will essentially end the people believing they hold some sort of moral high horse over others who made a decision in the face of some fairly compelling evidence to not take the shot.

Unlikely though, I still see people double masked in the store wearing T-shirts saying “ my mask protects you”

PostmasterGeneral
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by PostmasterGeneral »

GhostRider6 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:42 pm I disagree slightly. I do foresee a major jump in cases after this..
So what?

RRJetPilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by RRJetPilot »

GR6 is a troll. Dont respond to him. No one can really be that stupid.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

PostmasterGeneral wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:30 am
GhostRider6 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:42 pm I disagree slightly. I do foresee a major jump in cases after this..
So what?
Supply chain issues! We might run out of Kleenex, it will be awful and how will people blow their nose!
photofly wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:14 am
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:01 pm I’ll tell ya what, I will delete my avcanada account if we see a major jump in Covid cases because of removing vaccine requirements for travel.
That's ok - you've got several more ;-)
:lol: Just because more than one account has similar views to me doesn’t mean it’s one person doing all the posting. I would offer to have my Alt account deleted but I don’t have one.

Last edited by WellThatAgedWell on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

Branch Covidians are never going to let go and accept it's time to move forward. There will always be another objection or insult inbound from the devoted. They will never feel safe around regular people that don't share in their fear.

Do the rest of us a favour, stay home, lock your doors, protect yourself and live your life apart from the rest of us who are eager to move on from this.

I support your choice to live your own sheltered life, after your WFH day, order up some skip the dishes, tune up a netflix and do some zoom with your comrades, you do you, enjoy your best safe life at home.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

altiplano wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:00 am Branch Covidians are never going to let go and accept it's time to move forward. There will always be another objection or insult inbound from the devoted. They will never feel safe around regular people that don't share in their fear.
Oh they feel safe. They are completely inconsistent. Trudeau was maskless in Ukraine around many unvaccinated people, then only wears a mask in Canada. They don’t feel unsafe at all. None of the covidians practice what they preach. They all go around maskless when it’s convenient, they are willing to travel, they gather without social distancing. Then they come online and tell you how you should be doing things differently. Did you actually believe these people are afraid of covid? Rules for thee but not for me is 100 per the covidian way.

eyebrow737
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by eyebrow737 »

GhostRider6 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:23 pm Unfortunately, yes, so you’re free to infect others/ spread disease and put others lives in danger instead of doing the socially responsible thing and getting vaxed.
Are you vaxed against TB?

In 2018, 1.7 billion people were infected by TB bacteria — roughly 23% of the world’s population. TB is the leading infectious disease killer in the world, claiming 1.5 million lives each year. That's 15 million in the past ten years. In canada a few hundred die each year of TB.

Are you doing the socially responsible thing of getting vaxed? No you are nothing but a hypocrite.

I am both Covid vaxed and TB (along with a couple of dozen more) you're nothing but the anti vaxer you get off in calling other people in reality.

Last edited by eyebrow737 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
eyebrow737
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by eyebrow737 »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:05 am
altiplano wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:00 am Branch Covidians are never going to let go and accept it's time to move forward. There will always be another objection or insult inbound from the devoted. They will never feel safe around regular people that don't share in their fear.
Oh they feel safe. They are completely inconsistent. Trudeau was maskless in Ukraine around many unvaccinated people, then only wears a mask in Canada. They don’t feel unsafe at all. None of the covidians practice what they preach. They all go around maskless when it’s convenient, they are willing to travel, they gather without social distancing. Then they come online and tell you how you should be doing things differently. Did you actually believe these people are afraid of covid? Rules for thee but not for me is 100 per the covidian way.
There is a certain subsection in every society that gets off telling other people what to do. Seems like we have more than our fair share here in Canada (and this forum)

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Way too many Plymouth Brethren here. Your social media algorithms must be absolutely wild. Brought to you by the Atlas Network.

Don't want to fly with people who disagree with you? Then book off, or bid to avoid.

If anyone brings up COVID, the WEF, or any associated nonsense in my flight deck, I change the subject. Easy as that.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

So what?

The more cases, the higher the ICU numbers, less hospital beds and more people will succumb to this disease and unfortunately pass away… it’s someone’s mom, child, grandparent etc… deaths are actual people.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

eyebrow737 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:14 am In canada a few hundred die each year of TB.
I think you've just described why TB isn't a problem in Canada.

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

I'm scared of monkeypox now...better to just lock down again.

If it saves even one person from getting bumps on their hand it's worth it. We're all in this together.

eyebrow737
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by eyebrow737 »

CpnCrunch wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:24 am
eyebrow737 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:14 am In canada a few hundred die each year of TB.
I think you've just described why TB isn't a problem in Canada.
1.5 million world wide. You should do your part.

So 200 lives doesn't matter? What is your threshold? 1000? 2000? Sounds very subjective

To quote your mate ghostrider6
it’s someone’s mom, child, grandparent etc… deaths are actual people.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

BREAKING: Vaccine mandate for federal employees to be lifted on June 20th.

They expect companies with mandates to also suspend the requirement.

This means airline employees should all get their jobs back.

Well @#$! you Trudeau for this 8 months of BS.

kiaszceski
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by kiaszceski »

3rd dose will probably be mandatory for international re-entry in the fall if you don't want to quarantine.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Breaking. Trudeau must hate cruise ships more than airplanes. Staff and passengers on ships will be the only ones left with mandatory vaccine policy.

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

GhostRider6 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:23 pm
Bil Derberg wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:12 pm Hopefully this means that us who are unclean, can finally go back to work

Unfortunately, yes, so you’re free to infect others/ spread disease and put others lives in danger instead of doing the socially responsible thing and getting vaxed.
That's so 2021. Get with the sCiEncE! Don't you know that science changes all the time?
GhostRider6 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:10 am
rigpiggy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:17 am I do hope I never have to share the cockpit with BPF or GR6, they sound insufferable

Likewise. It shouldn’t be “ insufferable” to save lives, care about others and protect your fellow citizens by taking a little shot.

So heroic. You'll have that story of ultimate bravery to pass on through your grandkids. Oh, how the antivaxers were keeping you at death's door while you were saving the world by receiving injections of (what are the ingredients, exactly?)
McKinley wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:23 am Unlikely though, I still see people double masked in the store wearing T-shirts saying “ my mask protects you”
They can't afford another shirt due to their korona-inspired lack of available wage-labor.
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:05 am Then they come online and tell you how you should be doing things differently.
That's just it. Their main goal is to terrorize normal productive people that simply wish to be left well enough alone. Then they of course call us...well, you know the thing.
GhostRider6 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:14 am
So what?

The more cases, the higher the ICU numbers, less hospital beds and more people will succumb to this disease and unfortunately pass away… it’s someone’s mom, child, grandparent etc… deaths are actual people.
LOL, stick out your arm and save the world, hero. Get that 4th vax, I hear there's no dangerous side effects. Please protect me.
By the way, fat people and smokers take up a lot of beds too. Can you get an injection to save me from obese smokers?
'97 Tercel wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:26 am I'm scared of monkeypox now...better to just lock down again
I hope they shut Canada down again over this. I seriously want to see these NPCs keep making the case for Pfizer's pocketbook. The 2020-21 Cognitive Dissonance Olympics were a hoot. Can't wait to see the next round.

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

Greater than 92% of Canadian adults have received a vaccination. Who are you preaching at?
Employers can now make up-to-date vaccines a job requirement for all new hires.
You've got a trade-skill equivalent education, try to work within it's bounds.

ReserveTank wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:54 pm
GhostRider6 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:23 pm
Bil Derberg wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:12 pm Hopefully this means that us who are unclean, can finally go back to work

Unfortunately, yes, so you’re free to infect others/ spread disease and put others lives in danger instead of doing the socially responsible thing and getting vaxed.
That's so 2021. Get with the sCiEncE! Don't you know that science changes all the time?
GhostRider6 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:10 am

So heroic. You'll have that story of ultimate bravery to pass on through your grandkids. Oh, how the antivaxers were keeping you at death's door while you were saving the world by receiving injections of (what are the ingredients, exactly?)
McKinley wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:23 am Unlikely though, I still see people double masked in the store wearing T-shirts saying “ my mask protects you”
They can't afford another shirt due to their korona-inspired lack of available wage-labor.
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:05 am Then they come online and tell you how you should be doing things differently.
That's just it. Their main goal is to terrorize normal productive people that simply wish to be left well enough alone. Then they of course call us...well, you know the thing.
GhostRider6 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:14 am

So what?

LOL, stick out your arm and save the world, hero. Get that 4th vax, I hear there's no dangerous side effects. Please protect me.
By the way, fat people and smokers take up a lot of beds too. Can you get an injection to save me from obese smokers?
'97 Tercel wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:26 am I'm scared of monkeypox now...better to just lock down again
I hope they shut Canada down again over this. I seriously want to see these NPCs keep making the case for Pfizer's pocketbook. The 2020-21 Cognitive Dissonance Olympics were a hoot. Can't wait to see the next round.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Thanks Free to fly Canada for all their work. This was a huge win for them and without their hard work these laws would not have changed for years.

Still more work to do. Get PP into office to prevent this garbage from happening again.

Return to “Covid”