Liberals finally ending the vax mandate for travel

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Liberals finally ending the vax mandate for travel

Post by Inverted2 »

CpnCrunch wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:41 am
Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:38 am
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:31 am And just like that, half of Canadians are antivax, and refuse to be fully vaccinated. :rolleyes:
Trust the (political) sCiEnCe! :rolleyes:
Trudeau's lack of science is nowhere near as bad as you two guys. And not quite as bad Harper, who actively worked against science.

Why don't you people vote for a party that puts science first? You only have yourselves to blame.
What was so bad about Harper? I have memories of fonder times during the Harper years. The past 7 have been a dumpster fire circling the toilet bowl with no improvement in sight.
---------- ADS -----------

Let’s Go Brandon
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:23 am
What was so bad about Harper? I have memories of fonder times during the Harper years. The past 7 have been a dumpster fire circling the toilet bowl with no improvement in sight.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/second-o ... -1.4588913

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... risks.html

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

CpnCrunch wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:59 am
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:49 am

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm.
No, it's not. I am being perfectly serious.

The problem is that none of the parties really value science, logic and rational decisions. I could set up such a party, but you wouldn't vote for me because I'm not charistmatic and I don't want the job anyway.

I think about 90% of people vote for a party either because the guy is charistmatic, or because they've always voted for that party, or similar illogical reasons. That's just human nature, and I don't think there is much hope of improving the situation unless there is some kind of stupidity screen for politiicians.
You are 100 percent correct. All about political gain, which is about what is popular. JT is dropping restrictions because it is becoming very unpopular very fast. Most people who were on the fence, or even supported restrictions are very tired and see that they were not really necessary, or at the very least no longer required today. PP only came out blazing once the trucker protest was happening. I don’t really recall him advocating for less restrictions a year ago, because it was not popular then.

I really don’t think we will see many Canadians line up for boosters now. That leaves many Canadians not fully vaccinated by definition… so this makes them antivax? Lol

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:10 am
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:00 am I agree, anyone who follows Trudeau religion under the disguise of science, AND most importantly that thinks they should enforce their religious values on the rest of Canadians. Fukin eat shit. You want to be a religious libtard? Practice your freedoms of religion… have at it and congregate with your covidian circle jerk. Never come on my porch knocking like a jw asking me to join.
I agree. You should be free to support whatever political party you want. Just don't wave your politics in my face. That includes the WEF, climate change, etc.

I will do you the same courtesy. I think we will all have much happier lives if we all stop trying to force our political opinions on others.

Are you denying climate change?

Are you saying the WEF ( a baseless poppycock conspiracy) actually exists ?

Let’s say the WEF is real…? Is there something wrong with a group on politicians/ elites trying to improve the lives of everyone on earth ?

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:42 pm Let’s say the WEF is real…? Is there something wrong with a group on politicians/ elites trying to improve the lives of everyone on earth ?
Yes. We didn't vote for the WEF to represent Canadians, therefore we don't want the policies of the WEF entertained by our government.

Give us a vote to see who wants to own nothing, and be happy.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:42 pm
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:00 am I agree, anyone who follows Trudeau religion under the disguise of science, AND most importantly that thinks they should enforce their religious values on the rest of Canadians. Fukin eat shit. You want to be a religious libtard? Practice your freedoms of religion… have at it and congregate with your covidian circle jerk. Never come on my porch knocking like a jw asking me to join.
I agree. You should be free to support whatever political party you want. Just don't wave your politics in my face. That includes the WEF, climate change, etc.

I will do you the same courtesy. I think we will all have much happier lives if we all stop trying to force our political opinions on others.

Let’s say the WEF is real…? Is there something wrong with a group on politicians/ elites trying to improve the lives of everyone on earth ?
Climates change. There was an ice age 10000 years ago. Was that the cave peoplekinds fault? The WEF definitely does exist and it’s run by the worst of the worst. They don’t have your best interests in mind. Unless you think instilling communist dictatorships is a good thing?

Let’s Go Brandon
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:57 pm
GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:42 pm Let’s say the WEF is real…? Is there something wrong with a group on politicians/ elites trying to improve the lives of everyone on earth ?
Yes. We didn't vote for the WEF to represent Canadians, therefore we don't want the policies of the WEF entertained by our government.

This ( The WEF/ the whole reset debacle) has been debunked as misinformation, disinformation, falsehoods and a baseless conspiracy theory pedaled by desperate conservatives. Nice try though…

Let’s say the WEF does exist… I’ve heard what they ( the WEF allegedly wants) : more income equality, more equality for third world countries, addressing climate change and humans impact on the ecosphere, this hardly sounds evil…

I can meet anywhere or form and group and call or whatever ? Should I invite my neighbors over for a BBQ and call it the “WEF?”

GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by GhostRider6 »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:18 pm
GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:42 pm

Climates change. There was an ice age 10000 years ago. Was that the cave peoplekinds fault? The WEF definitely does exist and it’s run by the worst of the worst. They don’t have your best interests in mind. Unless you think instilling communist dictatorships is a good thing?

Again, the WEF / the “ reset” has been debunked as poppycock/ disinformation/ conspiracy theory multiples times..including the House of Commons…

I’ll tell you what though … people who believe in this “ reset” have been called delusional by science / politicians and psychologists… so there’s that..

Tacking climate change is evil ? Tackling income inequality is evil? Yikes. You’ve really gone down the Conspiracy theory rabbit hole…

Please seek appropriate mental health resources for paranoid delusions … and hopefully prior to operating an aircraft.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

So the reset has been debunked…

Then you go on to say tackling climate change/income inequality…

So what is it? Is it nothing or is it something?

What do they offer that we as Canadians can’t achieve on our own? Why do we need the WEF? I’m not totally agains an idea, I just don’t know why you want me to accept that the WEF is our path forward but you can’t even explain what it is about. All you say if the great reset is debunked.

Well that really strange. I didn’t make this up, it’s right in their website.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

So the great reset doesn’t exist? Lol

As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being.

Oh so the great reset is building a new social contract. Hmmm..hitler and Stalin built new social contracts, how did those work out? Like I said, I didn’t vote for the WEF, so until a politician talks about what the WEF plan is, IMO we have nothing to do with it. We live in a democracy, and we can vote on our issues.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Climates change. There was an ice age 10000 years ago.
As usual, Inverted2 displays his deep understanding of science.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

CpnCrunch wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:06 pm
Climates change. There was an ice age 10000 years ago.
As usual, Inverted2 displays his deep understanding of science.
Are you an ice age denying flat-earther? :mrgreen:

Let’s Go Brandon
altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

GhostRider6 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:31 pm

This ( The WEF/ the whole reset debacle) has been debunked as misinformation, disinformation, falsehoods and a baseless conspiracy theory pedaled by desperate conservatives. Nice try though…

Let’s say the WEF does exist… I’ve heard what they ( the WEF allegedly wants) : more income equality, more equality for third world countries, addressing climate change and humans impact on the ecosphere, this hardly sounds evil…

I can meet anywhere or form and group and call or whatever ? Should I invite my neighbors over for a BBQ and call it the “WEF?”
"Let's say the WEF does exist"

The WEF absolutely exists: https://www.weforum.org/

Their mission is focused to shift the balance of global power away from the post WWII world order and also shift wealth away from the Western middle class. Global wealth transfer and the impoverishment of us all driven by rich elites. We are nothing to them.

"Exponentially disruptive change" by manipulation of midwits like yourself, all too happy to line up in Davos to see Leo DiCaprio, be doded on, ferried around in Benzos and eat $50 tacos...

@#$! the WEF.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

altiplano wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:27 pm

Their mission is focused to shift the balance of global power away from the post WWII world order and also shift wealth away from the Western middle class. Global wealth transfer and the impoverishment of us all driven by rich elites. We are nothing to them.

"Exponentially disruptive change" by manipulation of midwits like yourself, all too happy to line up in Davos to see Leo DiCaprio, be doded on, ferried around in Benzos and eat $50 tacos...

@#$! the WEF.
Yet another batshit crazy conspiracy theory from the usual batshit crazy people. Try reading the wef website about the great reset rather than believing the crazy shit you read on your crazy shit fake news sites. And ghostrider you might want to do your own 5 seconds of homework before posting too.

Jesus fucking christ you people.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

"Exponential disruptive change"

That's straight off their website.

Go fuçk yourself Stalin.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Seems like the WEF and Governments want to create chaos so that the average joe feels like the world is crumbling and we need a solution.

My belief is if we had less government, less intervention things would self correct and we would have way less issues. The WEF wants more control, more government and I see this as a huge problem. This leaves to much room for authoritarian government. With social media the propaganda machine can explode as we see today on both political sides.

The best way to tackle inequality is to have a free market, an actual one. Not one where big government gives bailouts, not one where gov forces certain biz to shut down. It’s the closest to perfect system we have. Some believe we need government to intervene and make the world more equal, but behind the scenes politicians are bought and they drive policies that create more inequality.

Bil Derberg
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Bil Derberg »

CpnCrunch wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:44 pm
altiplano wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:27 pm

@#$! the WEF.
Yet another batshit crazy conspiracy theory from the usual batshit crazy people. Try reading the wef website about the great reset rather than believing the crazy shit you read on your crazy shit fake news sites. And ghostrider you might want to do your own 5 seconds of homework before posting too.

Jesus fucking christ you people.
Sounds like someone is having buyers remorse

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

75% of Canadians had their vaccination prior to any government mandates being introduced in June 2021.
Get out of your Facebook groups silo. There are far fewer of those who think like you than you realize.

DownTheMiddle wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:40 pm
kgb531 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:18 pm Greater than 92% of Canadian adults have received a vaccination.
But the uptake of the booster is half.

Could it be that a large segment of the population only took the bare minimum to meet the mandate requirement? Could it be that they didn't take it to protect their fellow human after all, since they didn't go all the way and get boosted?

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

kgb531 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:25 pm 75% of Canadians had their vaccination prior to any government mandates being introduced in June 2021.
Get out of your Facebook groups silo. There are far fewer of those who think like you than you realize.

kgb531 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:18 pm Greater than 92% of Canadian adults have received a vaccination.

Could it be that a large segment of the population only took the bare minimum to meet the mandate requirement? Could it be that they didn't take it to protect their fellow human after all, since they didn't go all the way and get boosted?

Lots of people I know said they wanted the vax asap because they thought it would be the only way to travel to other countries in the summer.

People wanted to get vaccinated against restrictions, not for health reasons.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:38 pm Lots of people I know said they wanted the vax asap because they thought it would be the only way to travel to other countries in the summer.

People can't have been very bothered about the terrible terrible effects of the vaccine then, can they? Swapping a guaranteed lifetime of cardiac problems, limb amputations, erectile disfunction, sterility and whatnot, in exchange for a summer vacation.

I hope it was worth it.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by McKinley »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:38 pm
kgb531 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:25 pm 75% of Canadians had their vaccination prior to any government mandates being introduced in June 2021.

Lots of people I know said they wanted the vax asap because they thought it would be the only way to travel to other countries in the summer.

Exactly. I’ll take it a step further …

The losses the unvaccinated ended up having ranged from: loss of residence, loss of income, loss of family, not seeing their children, not seeing loved ones, missing funerals, maintaining custodial rights if children, discrimination, ostracization. These are huge losses …

This is what people vaccinated against… not necessarily covid.

Canada/ the glove is facing multiple converging crises .. many brought about by the COVID response. If these issues continue to snowball they threaten to dwarf COVID… but saving lives right?

The “ cognitive dissonance Olympics” / COVID theatre and general incongruencies are really coming to light and the narrative is imploding.

I know many who are vaccinated who have buyers remorse and aren’t getting a third or 4th.

The anti mandate movement is only gaining intensity …

Return to “Covid”